TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Winter jacket

Kommando of Dawn
Sun, 09/10/2016 - 20:02

What do you all wear in winter for jacket when it gets cold?
I've been looking myself to find a nice leather biker jacket but they're all very thin and don't seem really warm enough when it gets colder outside. Do you guys know if there's nice biker leather jackets that are more suitable for winter (like wool inside)?

MonoWhisper763's picture

I don't know man, my leather keeps me warm. But then again, cold here might not be the same where you are :)

judascrust's picture

Layers are key for staying warm in winter, I usually wear a thermal longsleeve, a regular tshirt and a crew neck sweatshirt plus a jacket & beanie when outside.... wear layers under a leather, should have no problem staying warm!

Nater90's picture

I either wear another denim (with sleeves) underneath, hoodie, or a longsleeve.

The cold is hit and miss for me, I don't always feel it, I wear shorts all year round even, Only time I wear pants is special dates with my lovely lady.

Viemäri666's picture

I just wear thick wool-shirt and hoodie under my leather jacket or vests in winter, keeps me warm till it's -20celsius or so. Of course some layers more=warmer. And leather is great windstopper so no worries about that!

grime81's picture

when it is cold i like to get heavy military wool lined trench coat/peacoat (of course as well layers always help)

Viemäri666's picture

And down there at Netherlands I believe winters are not that cold, so genuine leather jacket+hoodie will do just fine :P Works for me for -5- +10celsius. And if you have a bit thinner biker, without warm insides you can wear it 3 seasons straight!

gizter's picture

my leather jacket as a extra lining i can zip into it when it gets colder.
winters here aren't bad anyway. just throw a hoody on, maybe another one if you really think its that cold, just layer up like others said.

kereealazer's picture

I need a leather jacket still Gizter san what kind of jacket do you have!!!

Shoggoth55's picture

shirt, hoodie, leather, denim vest

KingZ_AB's picture

There are leather jackets with insulation like fleece or fur, but they are not cheap. I do what the other guys are saying and wear a hoodie underneath.

Plague's picture

Layers. Or look for a nice heavy one with a zip out liner. Good luck!

kereealazer's picture

A regular winter jacket/sweatshirts/my work flannel with sweatshirt underneath.

Into Glory Ride's picture

Leather or my - Alert! - non-band-whatsoever-related Winter Coat.

Der Todesking's picture

Me too, just usual black winter coat...

Ulven's picture

Winter jacket with some patches of course :)

RavenEffect's picture

Whatever you feel comfortable with.. Its not like theres a dress code. Also, nuclear blast sells Sherpa Hoodies Who are really cozy and will defo keep u warm

571,280 items in the gallery, 881,445 comments, and 553 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments