TShirtSlayer

This is why we love Ebay :)!

bad_american1992

eBay scum at it's finest! Hahahaha

Chainbreaker

Hahaha! Thanks for the heads up!

Nater90

Whenever I see something "vintage" or "rare" I always research it...

Cheers for posting Dan!

MasterDeath

Sadly, for people who know no better, just like with the Bolt Thrower shirts in past weeks. Small prints, "original" SOFORT KAUFEN

Claudandus

This is the reason why I always do a quick google search when seeing something interesting on ebay. A five minute search can really save you a lot of money in the end.

formezzano

Screw that,I can sell you the same shirt for just 59$
Keep in mind,it's a special price,only lasts 12 days and 3 seconds

I would TOTALLY buy it from my self,honestly

Yeah,some people on Ebay are just huge douches

meaningless

hahahahaahahahahaa........just great..lmao :P

but ...(NO OFFENSE on our German members here!!!) ..i noticed that 9/10 times...its a seller from germany. ...
maybe im wrong..but it feels like...no idea why....

Daniel Sodomaniac

German Ebay is deadly :)!

jdubz666

Personally I use ebay for bidding, not buying.

Ravishing Grimness

Some on ebay are the biggest scum.

kimo

You can get some great rare vintage stuff from ebay but.....like this vintage rare Twisted Sister patch from 2016.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TWISTED-SISTER-COLLECTIBLE-RARE-VINTAGE-BACKP...

Nater90

Fuck sake haha, The word "vintage" gets used to much and people pay top dollar for stuff!

our birthday We made it !!! 10th Birthday is here!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BIRTHDAY VIDEO!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• True, works like discogs to me, though it's very useful if you are looking for some specific shirts because so it&#
  • Nice one!
  • I just made an account, but I guess it's really more about information & business there, the community thing se
  • Awesome Behold the Arctopus patch!
  • Well I guess I gotta check it out too. Thanx for the info mate!
  • Yes I do, found out about the site's existence by pure accident. The free option is more than enough I think, I
  • I have heard about it... do you an account there? I heard it's not 100% free..?
  • fucking good band!!
  • Saw this tour in Germany. Never knew there was a sweatshirt version of this too.
  • Indeed! Got the info from Roxstox which is more professional and information-oriented than TSS.
  • Just listening on YouTube, didn't know em. Good stuff!
  • Original from 1985? Damn nice!!
  • Nice! I especially like that purple inside.
  • Thank you! I love the colors on this one :D
  • Nice, don't think I've seen this design before.
  • Killer shirt and great album; saw them in Zurich, back in 89, supporting Great White & Alice Cooper.

Top Collectors

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 186,876 entries in the gallery and 639,942 comments, and 131 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!