TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Why can't people answer once they showed interest in a shirt and then got a reply?!

Into Glory Ride
Sat, 04/02/2017 - 10:54

Really, what kind of bad habit is that?
Especially when i ask them about making an offer for themselves (politely , not that "no offer, no answer" thing) i often just get no reply at all.
People: If you are interested, show it. Otherwise be at least so polite to tell me you got no interest anymore. Is it so damn fucking hard?

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

That how it goes it seems.
You get the question "how much for" then you reply "give me offer" in a polite way and the no response.

Into Glory Ride's picture

Exactly, Daniel! It is just annoying as hell...

slayerslayer's picture

welcome to the internet.... stupid unreliable people make it bad for everyopne ,easy.

Thanks, Internet.... i heard or read of that somewhere....

Not a bad idea. would at least allow something like a "first picture".
Hope You don't mind that i opened a thread especially for this, it was just really annoying me at that time.

Several times. At that point it really starts to get annoying. That is also the point when i start to ask again.

kimo's picture

Personally I don't trade / sell here at all so it really makes no difference to me, but just from my observations it seems to be a two sided coin here. I see plenty of people asking for offers and then stating that if the offer isn't good enough then they won't bother replying.
Not saying that you are one of these people but it is a two way street , so the same courtesy should be shown both ways to send a quick reply whether you are interested or not.

The "No answer, no interest!!!!" thing is something i never really got. very common in the underground. Perhaps it is because of the ammount of inquiries these people get everyday but still.

slayerslayer's picture

this thread -> https://tshirtslayer.com/forum/topic/looking-venoms-legion-patch , is a perfect example of the topic here . i have a Legion patch i was going to send to iberian warchief , and still no reply . why bother even making the thread.....

John Christ's picture

Had the same issue a few times now. Maybe some messages get lost in the system?

formezzano's picture

Making an offer is not really easy,I think I can feel like those people,think of it like this:

-You are new in the scene and you don't know really how much the stuff is worth,sometimes descriptions are not very detailed (it makes it harder if you don't even get to know basic things like if it's original,bootleg etc.)

so maybe if you really want to sell something (that's just my suggestion,I'd love to discuss it with you)
Establish a minimum price like
- "I'm willing to sell this ... Item for more or less ... Euros,we can work out a solution and close the deal

So if someone sees the minimum price you'd want to sell the item,and for some reason decides he's not interested or can't afford it,he/she will not bother you

Der Todesking's picture

You can still tell the seller like 'man I really don't know what to offer' & then work something out instead of not even answering!

Kelly13's picture

shit luck happens everyday ;)

RavenEffect's picture

I'm gonna be honest here. When someone tells me "Offer please" I ALWAYS offer bellow what I think the normal price is. Because let's be honest if you're selling something, you know exactly how much you're looking to get for it. And 99% of the sellers just say "no sorry, I need more" and the conversation picks up from there until they admiting they cant take less than X for it.

The reason why most sellers do it its quite simple: they want to get some crazy offer and get profit. Which I dont condemn because we all like money but I cant help but wonder if this is really the best place to squeeze it.

cheers

troops_of_tommorow's picture

100% true
also i have some cheap stuff that im not sured how much to sell for... like 5-10$ not 99999$, still when i ask for an offer no one answers.

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments