TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

where to find a decent leather jacket?

6skate6goat6
Sat, 01/10/2016 - 21:16

I'm looking for a decent leather jacket but don't know exactly where to look. There are may options and can sometimes be overwhelming to look for a jacket. I want a decent jacket without completely breaking the bank. Any suggestions about where I should look? Any answer would be much appreciated, thanks!

Chemical Burn's picture

What do you consider completely breaking the bank? I have one from Straight To Hell, they normally go for about $300 but I got mine on sale from a stockist that was discontinuing them. I've heard they're meant to be Petroff/Jafoma reproductions, but I don't see that much if a similarity other than the red lining. Still a pretty good jacket though.

6skate6goat6's picture

I just don't want to purchase anything over about $350. I want a decent jacket but I really don't have that much money to throw down if you catch my drift hah.

6skate6goat6's picture

Thank you all for the suggestions!

kereealazer's picture

I've been thinking this same thing man. I want a leather jacket as well.

NocturnalOccultist's picture

Go to your vintage shop in your area and buy a leather jacket there cheap! better than online!

PapaGrim's picture

Got mine on AYP, i love it. Don't have anything to compare it to, since it's my first proper leather jacket. Affordable though.
http://www.angryyoungandpoor.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=43011&id...

576,108 items in the gallery, 883,261 comments, and 611 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments