TShirtSlayer

What's the longest you've kept a Festival Wristband on?

Morbid_Welshman
Tue, 13/06/2017 - 12:15

Just come back from Download Festival at the legendary Donington Park (Highly Recommend it) and saw a few folks with one arm almost up to the elbow in Festival Wristbands (One guy I spoke to had the Download and Wacken ones on from 2007!) So what's the longest you've lasted before taking them off?

Into Glory Ride

Before my adolescence: 5 years.
After it: a weekend.

VoodooChild

3 days (the festival), I have a lot of contact allergies, it would be too long to list all hahah but to make it short: It is best for me to only wear cotton.
So when I wear anything that's not cotton for longer than 3 days I will get a very irritating rash, and I have yet to find a festival wristband that is fully cotton hahah.

Corvus Corax

Right after.

I don't usually go to festivals much. It's too hot most of the time. I become a bit of a dick when I get too hot.

Daniel Sodomaniac

I hate them so i get rid of them asap :) !

Ravishing Grimness

I immediately remove it after

BeefCakeAssThrash

I wore my Neurotic Deathfest '13 wristband for little less that 4 years, after that came NDF '14 + '15 and Metal Magic (DK) '15 + '16, last December I decided to remove all of them to put them on my vests, also some of them had gotten way too tight and it was just too much of a hassle. The fucking smell of my wrist tho.. scrubbing with soap for half an hour just for my wrist to smell remotely human again..

An Overdose Of Mkultra

We don't get proper fests where I live, but when I went to Gigantour 2013, I got a rubber bracelet that I wore for a year and a week until it snapped.

kaspersoldal

Have no idea how long I wore it but I'm guessing around 1-1½ years. It was apparently long enough to cause permanent (at least not gone after several years) marks on my skin.

BeefCakeAssThrash

Same here dude.. still got some groove in my wrist from where a very tight festival wristband used to be

sandmanforce

I think most of people put their hands old wristbands. But it is sucks. I remember when I was here Budapest AC/DC show 1991 there was the wristband still weeks...

our birthday We made it !!! 10th Birthday is here!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BIRTHDAY VIDEO!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• O.O oh boy, that's a bummer! i had no clue about that. how in the world did this come?
  • Got the same one in size M. Do you wanna trade?
  • Thanks! Totally agreed: GBK is maybe my favourite BM band. Many people don't like the artworks, but I love them!
  • Thanks! Sorry for the Darkified patch, I don't remember.
  • update!
  • Har inga svårigheter att föreställa mig den där som mordvapen i en rättegång. Cool som få!
  • Ah, gamla Judan! Fem brinnande lite för tighta läderbyxor.
  • Beautiful!
  • What kind of patches are those? I can't seem to identify the material. Overall though really good looking jacket
  • Nice, Bro!!!! HAILS!!!
  • Thanks
  • Wow!! this is awesome!!!
  • That is one epic battlejacket brother!!!
  • This is one of my favourite backpatches ! It just looks EPIC !
  • http://store.w-t-c.web-republic.de/product_info.php?products_id=6425
  • Excellent. They're a bit avant garde so, be warned. Ha ha.

Top Collectors

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 189,385 entries in the gallery and 643,042 comments, and 128 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!