TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Whats that 1 bit of metal merch you would love to own ?

oldmate
Fri, 13/01/2017 - 13:08

What is that one bit of merch you would love to own...

For me it is the megadeth rust in peace CD Coffin. It is something I will have to save up for and get.. but sooner or later I will own this

https://tshirtslayer.com/tape-vinyl-cd-recording-etc/megadeth-rust-peace...

I know I said one.. just I would have also liked to have won this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/B-C-Rich-Warlock-4-string-bass-used-in-Brutal-Tr...

Snaggletooth's picture

Surprised on how good a shape the headstock is on that bass compared to the rest of it,as far as your question I wouldn't have no clue where to start but there have been shows I wished I would've seen thinking I would catch the band the next time around but they never came back.

jamesguitarplayer1's picture

Nocturnus the key patch, always invades me somehow.

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

Good forum question dude!!! Love it.

Mine is the sepultura roots wooden box set. I bought one off eBay bout 2 years ago from the USA. Customs got a hold of it when it entered Australia & because it had dried fruits in it, they confiscated it......and burnt it!!!!! Lost out on $500
So don't send these international!!!! Anyone!!!!! They made fuck all of them, now there's one less.
About 2 months before that, one sold on eBay that was signed by all members including max. Went for over $1000
God knows what happened to that one.

metal_thrashing_dad's picture

As far as music goes, that would be the original "The Soundhouse Tapes" single or the original "No Life Till leather" demo (I have the 2015 reissue)
As far as merch goes, that Savatage baseball shirt: https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/vintage-original-savatage-...

NocturnalOccultist's picture

Theres alot of things that I wanted but for now I need

Judas Preist Sin After Sin Strip
Maybe Metallica Creeping Death Ministrip

oldmate's picture

its good to see lots of people are just happy with what they have. I am more than happy with all my metal stuff.. but also enjoy watching it grow :)

Nater90's picture

I am really happy with my collection for the most, But I'm sure everyone knows I'd love an original copy of Morbid - December Moon cassette and not some shitty as fuck photocopied re-recorded....I have various copies on CD which I'll upload eventually.

I also really wanted Seance - Fornever Laid To Rest I use the word wanted because I got it last week!!!! Prior I only it on cassette which I was happy with but I had to have the Black Mark release https://www.discogs.com/Seance-Fornever-Laid-To-Rest/release/1270556

kissman's picture

Black Sabbath - "Born Again" BP ...Can't seem to find it anywhere!!!

Chemical Burn's picture

I'm looking for a DWTMH Blasphemy patch, but there's nothing I really have my heart set on. I'm actually pretty sick of what I have collected and I'm trying to get rid of the majority of it.

Axeman's picture

Atrophy - Socialized Hate Vintage Backpatch. Hope to get one soon...

jdubz666's picture

+1

dubtribe's picture

Hmmm ... very difficult to say.
I once heard there was a Testament " Malpractice" backpatch ... so if this one really excists I would like to own that one :)

andermatten's picture

I'd love to own scott burns' studio.

emperialmassacre's picture

1st press Deathcrush LP or 1st press Hvis Lyset Tar Oss from Misanthropy.

Shirts: Marduk - Opus Nocturne LS, Cradle of Filth - Cruelty and the Priest special version LS, and Emperor - White Icon E LS

Claudandus's picture

I'm still mentally flogging myself for loosing the longsleeve version of Ahab's first shirt. I'd really like to get that one back. The same goes for my old Gorgoroth longsleeve.
As for thing I never had to begin with, some official Peste Noire stuff would be nice to own.

Hárbarðr's picture

Well, i still regret not seeing Cruachan when they played here about 5 years ago...
But merchwise, i guess it'd be a first press Burzum st, Aske or Hvis Lyset Tar Oss lp.

Der Todesking's picture

Original Yellow Goat

Vollhonk's picture

The "City Beneath The Surface" EP by Avatar, former Savatage.

That would be great to own.

Henna's picture

Bolt Thrower - 4th Crusade Longsleeve

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Five flames for Burzum, but this is not the Aske EP.
  • Such a pity, but better luck next time. I don't have anything planned yet, but I really liked the place a lot.
  • Oh damn. That would have been really nice talking to you man!
  • Mate...No way it was you 🤣 I was there as well man.
  • danke!
  • That's true and you've been there too? Wtf? Why didn't you say a word?
  • Sick
  • Mate...Don't tell me that yesterday you went to the Oberhausen gig, and were wearing a battle jacket with a Donning
  • War eine verdammt geile Show 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🍺🍺🍺
  • I'm afraid to upload my main vest. It's got Angry Aryans on the back. It might catch me a ban... haha.
  • very nice
  • THX!
  • Indeed! This and Tapping are my faves! Hope you finde it! THX
  • sick! Think my misses the merch flyer! Have to check :)
  • killer!
  • Stark. Ärgert mich dass ich sie dieses Jahr nicht erwische