TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

What things other than patches have you seen or added to your own jacket?

Morbid_Welshman
Wed, 14/01/2015 - 21:28

Other than patches/studs/spikes etc. What have you added to yours, or seen on other's jackets?

LifeOfDeath's picture

I have sewn upside down cross on my denim jacket and Mjölnir on my leather vest. They're pendants.

PForx's picture

I used to have a chain and a reindeer antler bottle opener on my old vest.

bls-georg-pantera's picture

I've sewed to one of my jackets a couple of teeth and bones to it

krisko2k's picture

Brutal!

stenchcore massive's picture

I've always added the metal bits off lighters to my clothes, and sometimes the ringpulls/tabs from cans.

Morbid_Welshman's picture

I once saw a Punk with a jacket that has lighter tabs along every edge possible on their jacket; Must've been a pain in the arse to do!

gizter's picture

i love how that stuff looks. but i dont smoke so yeah. kinda no point in doing that.

gizter's picture

once seen a crusty with one of those survival fork/spoon things hanging from his jacket. aswell as a bottle opener, flashlight. and some other stuff.
http://cache.backpackinglight.com/backpackinglight/user_uploads/13523961...
bottle openers and stuff are pretty common. but that fork was just odd. still wondering, does he really eat with that?

All hail the mighty spork! Now that is a strange one...not a bad idea for festivals, where cutlery is hardly up there with the priorities :L

gizter's picture

haha, thats true, but why was it hanging from his jacket. isnt it bette idea to keep it somewhere less dirt attrackting.
the first thing that went through my mind when i saw it was ''i'm going to get stabbed in the pit'' ;)

You'd think so...or maybe he was simply paying homage to the almighty spork! :o I've been hit by a flying dildo in a pit...guess that's not as bad as being stabbed :L

I always carry "survival" cutlery stuff with me, though hanging it off your jacket is kinda dumb haha. I cant talk, i wear loads of shit round my neck such as my lighter, a sharpening stone, memory pen, bike key and once even a folding spork. ;)

I did once see someone at a Festival with a key ring on their jacket full of those plastic forks you get from take-aways...fuck knows what that was about, hahah :L

RavenEffect's picture

I have a super bock patch (portuguese beer) and would love to have a big He-Man patch as well. I find them fun

I'm sure I've seen a He-Man patch for sale somewhere...if I remember, I'll let you know :)

Hárbarðr's picture

I have some bottle caps, but that is about it (though adding a bottle opener seems like a very good and practical idea).

cambotero's picture

not in my vest but in my leather jacket there's a Pearl drum key for tunning, just in case :3

You never know ;)

Queen Catsie's picture

A few picks, I had a chain but took it off, I have a few spikes, and I'm on the fence about adding a bottle opener. I also carry a swiss army knife in an inside pocket I made, if that counts

NIGHTRIDER's picture

The funniest things were a bunch of human teeth I had sawn hanging from the collar - it was back in the late 80 's - I went to my dentist and he had a jar full of teeth he pulled from patients over time on a shelf - I asked if I could buy a few off him, he said: "Hell no, you can have them for free" - so I took them, drilled them with a 1.5 mm drill and hung a bunch from the collar of my cutoffs.

PForx's picture

Hahaha, wtf

+1

Now that's right up there with the bizarre, hahah :L

DukeThylacine's picture

Brutal

trollhammaren666's picture

I have some non band related patches, just like badass looking shit I found on etsy like wolves and spider patches. also a ton of comedic pins (Tim & Eric for myself), cat pins.... uhhhh just shit that interests me

I plan on including Beavis and Butt-head in mine somewhere; Most important Music critics of all time!

Judas Priestess's picture

I have a couple of bondage rings on mine.

BlueDemon's picture

I've got a bottle opener and a bear claw on mine.

Lyx's picture

Mostly blood, booze and dirt haha

PForx's picture

Oh, and of course there was the guy on here who had the facial skin of some sort of canine on the shoulder of his leather jacket.
http://tshirtslayer.com/battle-jacket/punk-rock-leather-jacket

Nater90's picture

That be a coyote!

darling_decay's picture

I think that's the most metal thing I have ever seen

DukeThylacine's picture

Agree! Damn that would be cool to see in person.

ThrashLikeIts86's picture

Just a bottle opener, some extra bullets from my belt, a safety pin, and I always add my lighter tabs when I use them, nothing too out of the ordinary.

Oh yeah, two Mercedes hood ornaments hanging from the back is another thing I saw at Bloodstock a few years ago; Real Nelson Muntz stuff, hahah :L

Erin1029's picture

Festival wristbands! They started going abit manky as I'd worn them for about two years and had been having baths with them on

DukeThylacine's picture

Besides patches, spikes and studs I usually see beer bottlecaps, which I also plan to add on my vest.
I've seen someone from this site put animal fur (don't know if real or not) on a shoulder of his vest.

DarkValkyrieofDeath's picture

id love to have festival wristbands, but i havent gone to any festivals... i have a pin from my grandmas work on the collar of my jacket because i used to go there alot when i was a kid and i have it so i can remember her and cause she helped me with the backpatch on my vest :')

Vampi1013's picture

Met a really cool dude at a show recently who had an amazing vest - wish I’d taken a picture. He actually had a foam beer coozie sewn on the front. Because why not? I collect pins - dark/occult style stuff, have a few of those on my vest.

576,221 items in the gallery, 883,304 comments, and 618 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments