TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

What precious shirts have you lost throughout the years?

BroodOfHatred
Wed, 10/04/2019 - 16:15

What precious shirts have you lost throughout the years? What shirts do you wish you could rebuy, see, or find again? :(

BroodOfHatred's picture

Some stuff is buried in my closet somewhere, but these are the following that are gone for good that I collected, lost them on the road in various places or lost to girlfriends:

Julie Laughs Nomore - From the Mist of The Ruins shirt
Pyaemia - Logo shirt 2000 era shirt
Cradle of Filth - Jesus Is A Cunt shirt
Deicide - Serpents Of The Light shirt
Deicide - Trifixion - End of God shirt
Slayer - Divine Intervention all over print shirt
Nirvana - In Utero shirt
Nirvana - Incesticide shirt

Bolzenwerfer's picture

hmmm, that's a sad topic.
I don't really wanna think too much about it, but the first that come to my mind are:
Metallica - Ride the lightning/electric chair
Over Kill -Birth of tension
Iron Maiden - Powerslave from 1984

I cannot recall where or when they disappeared...but unfortunately they did...

nameless_rites's picture

Death - Symbolic grey shirt, I dont remember how it was lost but it was... I also lost Morbid Angel, Absu and At The Gates shirts which I was fortunately able to replace eventually.

Katafalk's picture

I can't say these tshirt were precious but I had two Motorhead tshirt which had been riped at concerts (one at Napalm Death and the other at Banane Metalik). Well, it's a good way to die for a tshirt.

But I gave some tshirt that I regret now :
Iron Maiden - Live after death
Blasphemy - Gods of War
And particulary Carcass -St Georges hall

meaningless's picture

omg..yes, like Bolzenwerfer says..what a sad Topic...haha..damn..
Same reason here, like BroodOfHatred ...various places or girlfriends.. :( But my problem is...i nearly can rember every shirt...it rly hurts a bit..here we go:

Nocturnus - They Key - LS
Sepultura - Arise - Sweater
Sepultura - Chaos A.D. - Sweater
Sepultura - Arise - Grey shirt, with the Heart on the front
Tiamat - (cant remember the title) You call me satan, i call me sin - was written on the back - LS
Pestilence - Consuming impluse - TS
Cathedral - Soul Sacrifice - TS
Pungent Stench - Been cought buttering - Tour Shirt
Pungent Stench - Been caught buttering - Tour Sweater
Pungent Stench - Fod god you soul - TS
Pungent Stench - Embryo - TS
Terrorizer - World down fall - LS
Winter - Into darkness - grey TS
Helloween - Keepers - Tourshirt (with the Magican on the front and a lot of Pumpkins to his feets)
Helloween - Live in UK - Sweater
Megadeth - No more Mr.Nice guy - TS
Risk - Ratman - TS
C.O.C. - Vote with a bullet - All over print-TS
Asphyx - Last one on earth - All over print-TS
Sinister - Sacramental carnage - LS
Entombed - Left hand path - LS
Dismember - I wish you hell - TS
Dismember - I wish you hell - LS (with the upside down/headless body on the front)
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness - TS
Sepultura - Schizophrenia - TS
Tankard - Stone cold sober - Tour LS
Tankard - Hair of the dog - Sweater
Morgoth - The eternal fall - Tour-Sweater
Cannibal Corpse - White Zipper, made with strange material...no idea if this had a title
Pestilence - testimony of.. - Sweater (but i still have a old pic, where i wear it!! lol)
Benediction - Subconscious terror - Sweater
Cerebral Fix - Tower of spit - Tour TS (OMG i wish i could get this one back!!!)
Bolt Thrower - Warmaster - LS
Metallica - ...and justice for all - Tour TS
Metallica - White shirt with the first 4 covers on the front/faces on the back - TS
Metallica - Metal up your ass - TS
Pro-Pain - Death on the dancefloor - Hoodie
Rykers - Ground Zero - Hoodie (with the comic-figures on the front)
S.O.I.A. - We stand as one (i think was the title) - Purple LS
Paradise Lost - Icon - Tour LS
Paradise Lost - Icon - Seatpants (a gf needed dry pants to go back home after rain...and i never saw my sweatpants again..and my gf..lol..fuck it)
Deicide - Legion - TS
Deicide - Deicide - TS
Death - Spiritual healing - TS
Guns N Roses - Head with guns coming out of the eye.holes - TS
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Nuclear Assault - Game over - TS
Hypocrisy - Penetralia - TS
Madball - Ball of destruction - Tour LS
Madball - Set it off - LS
Agnostic Front - Iron Boots - TS (had a logo-pocket print)
Discipline - Logo Hoodie
Megadeth - Rust in piece - Sweater (where vic is ruining the wall)
Megadeth - Mary jane - TS
Megadeth - Wake up - TS
Megadeth - This orange one: https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/megadeth-1987 TS
Benediction - hm...well...i cant remember the title anymore, but seen it here 1 or 2 times...
found it: https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/benediction-demon-face I WANT IT BACK! - TS (the one i had)
Benediction - dark is the season - TS
Benediction - The grand leveler - LS
Slayer - Eagle - Tour TS
Slayer - Root of all evil - TS
Slayer - ..with this magican on the front - no idea about the title - TS

....OK..that comes in mind - QUICK...no idea what i could remember..if u give me time a few days...but maybe ill start crying then..., im close to tears now, already...hahahaha...omg...

I was a fucking Kid - i didnt expect that i will never ever get them back, when selling, trading, losing...when i was a kid, i always thought...this kind of shirts will be always available.., u know what i mean?
Like a black Adidas shirt..or a green Nike shirt or something...pppffff...stupid kid....

Kofuv6's picture

Wow, this gotta hurt like hell, feel bad for you and everyone here rn

meaningless's picture

yep..and it still hurts....even if i can laugh a bit about it...(stupid kid...ME)

Der Todesking's picture

Holy crap!!

meaningless's picture

yup...ppfff

nameless_rites's picture

Damn you lost more shirts than most ppl ever owned

meaningless's picture

yeah , i know....stupid me...rly. I was a kid..i thought, this kind of shirts are the same..as the other 'normal' shirts, my mom bought for me, when i was a kid. I rly thought: if 1 is gone...and want it back/again..i just go and buy it again .... = kid. what should i say...

meaningless's picture

oh..oh....and various Iron Maiden shirts...i totaly forgot..
Can i play with madness, Seventh son of..., Run to the hills, 2 different The number of the beast, The clairvoyant - Sweater....

meaningless's picture

argh...its a curse...
Cinderelle - Rock n Roll kids forever - TS
Poison - Look what the cat... - TS
Biohazard - State of the.. - Tour LS-grey
Biohazard - First album cover - TS
Dog Eat Dog - 3 different shirt - cant remember the titles.., 1 was something with Dog House-Blue, 1 with some tunes/saxophone on the front-purple and the No-Fronts single-cover, green shirt
S.O.I.A. - No cure - Grey hoodie...
Carcass - Symphonies of sickness - LS
Carcass - Reek of .. - LS (with the crawling skeleton on the front)
Obituary - Cause of death - Tour TS-EU
Obituary - Pile of skills - LS
Obituary - Slowly we rot - TS
Obituary - The end complete - LS

(i hope i cant remember anything now anymore...ppffff)

NatassjaInEternalSleep's picture

I lost a whole box of shirts over 8 years ago when I moved to Finland from USA. I search and search every time I visit, as they were stored in my parents basement. Mostly old original death metal shirts - Morbid Angel, Deicide, Obituary, Entombed, Napalm Death and the like. The most missed was the Emperor 'Priestess' longsleeve, which I recently found again.

I hope one day this box will magically reappear. :D

MetalNDN's picture

I had a few Dio shirts I lost 1984 and 1985. Slayer Hell Awaits and a Reign In Blood shirt from each tour. Iron Maiden 1983 and 1988 tours I lost as well. Saxon 1983 tour, poof, gone.

humus's picture

One of my old Ancient rites longsleeves was stolen in a bar.
My Napalm death - Campaign for musical destruction longsleeve went missing.
My Sadus demoshirt went missing when I moved.
My Kataklysm longsleeve for the first mini went missing, my mother later admitted throwing it in the garbage because 'it looked like a rag with all the holes in it'.
One of my ex'es still has two or three shirts from the 80's (Venom, Kreator,...).

wayne andrews's picture

My entire 80’s era Metallica collection

Thiellus's picture

I had one of those white Merciless shirts with the sinister viking skull on it, wore that thing to shreds and finally lost it somewhere. I think it was an original from the 90s and I would still wear today if I had it. There was just something special about that one.
Others I lost over the years to wear and tear or misplacement and I miss having are a black mark Bathory goat shirt... the ol' pentagram on the backside really freaked people out lol, a grey Burzum Filosofem shirt, Det Som Engang Var shirt with that awesome Odin graphic on the back, and a Mayhem Live in Leipzig shirt with the purple logo and Dead brandishing a saw with a bloodied hand.

meetyourmaster's picture

I've managed to keep a lot of them, but ones that got lost to time and/or the floor boards are:

Green Day - Dookie (Brockum '94 - bought replacement eventually)
Smashing Pumpkins - SMILE (Siamese Dream Rock Invasion '93-'94)
Marilyn Manson - Meet Your Master (bought a replacement shortly after)
Korn - Silver Stretched Name Logo (lost my first TWO - managed to keep the third)
Korn - Mesh Logo (again, lost first but kept second)
Rolling Stones - original Voodoo Lounge '94 tour shirt (first band shirt ever)

I gave various Korn shirts to one of my exes circa 2001, but I at least have piece of mind in knowing where they went.
Alanis Morissette - Can't Not Tour '96 (stings because it was my first concert!)

judascrust's picture

one that i often wish i still had was a misfits "earth a.d." shirt that had the cover art in full color instead of the normal purple/green/white theme...bought it probably '98 or '99 when i was in high school, i think it eventually just got too worn out and ripped up to wear anymore so i threw it away :(
i miss my old cannibal corpse shirts with the old barnes logos, can't find those anymore...
used to have a mortician "hacked up for barbecue" shirt, the one with the chandelier made of skulls on the back, another one you never see anymore.
my old impaled "the dead shall dead remain" shirt i bought back when it came out, my mother was pretty grossed out by that one lol

good memories :)

Antonio's picture

Alternative title for this post : How many precious shirt did your mam wash in a bad/wrong way and irremediably damaged ? :)

Vombatus's picture

Burzum - Filosofem Longsleeve, the original 1998 Misanthropy records. It was in perfect condition (never used it).

Lost along a bunch of other less rare stuff when moving home. I always loose valuable stuff when moving. I move a lot. It's bad.

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments