TShirtSlayer

What Patch do you want to see? Suggestions for a fellow patchmaker

RavenEffect
Tue, 26/09/2017 - 00:22

As most of you noticed by now, there are way more patchmakers nowadays releasing stuff comparing to, for example, 3 or 4 years ago. Wether this is good or bad..well...I like variety and i Think everyone benefits from having multiple patches being made, however I do feel that sometimes theres almost a new patch everyday and, quite frankly, some of them don't really look that good to begin with. Not to mention the ammount of repeated bands and albums that get done.

The reason why I started designing and releasing stuff was simple: To have the patch I always wanted but didnt exist. I started to focus on lesser know or cult bands from albums I loved and I thought "heck, maybe someone else shares this feeling". Down the road, I went a little bit "out of the way" when I decided to just get a CRUEL FORCE done but, to be honest, I was burn from ideas, because for some reason, there was A LOT OF STUFF being done and most of them were projects I was interested into. I really do want to continue to release stuff that runs away from what is being done, but in order to do so, I need to know what you guys are after.

So, I'm making this post to get ideas. What patch would you like to see? And please JUSTIFY and THINK before you post. Don't ask for a Virtue or another Midnight patch when there is a ton of them. Do you have anything in mind? A shape? An album thats underlooked? An old NWOBHM that everyone loves but, for some reason, no one seem to thought of putting it on Woven?

This post is not just for me, it should serve all Patchmakers out there.

No comments here, why not join us and be the first?

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

Why not Join us or Login