TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

What is the most you’ve paid for a rare poster?

BroodOfHatred
Thu, 22/08/2019 - 07:47

What is the most you’ve paid for a rare poster? What are they worth these days?

BroodOfHatred's picture

Cause I have old Cannibal Corpse & Metal Blade artist ones from 1990 to 1994, other various rare ones I’m going to post soon.

bad_american1992's picture

I've never dropped more than 60 on a vintage poster, I know some rare ones like the Holy Diver blacklight poster from the 80s go for over a hundred.

EQA's picture

I paid around $80 for an OG Peaceville Serenades poster if I'm remembering correctly.

invisible-horizons's picture

More people out there are collecting records, shirts, and patches rather then posters, so sometimes the price isn’t high because of this. That is one reason I started collecting them. It’s been since 2007. Once I started, it was really hard to stop. I’ve paid a good chunk of money for Bolt Thrower, Death, Dark Angel, Necrophagia, blacklight posters, Slayer, etc. I can tell you which ones I paid for the most if you’re wondering. A little over $100 is the highest I’ve paid which is pretty rare. They are worth a lot more to me and are pretty much priceless. Any questions regarding posters, just ask me or sodom26. We are basically the only poster collectors on here.

exviled's picture

not exactly posters but i have a few vintage flags hanging in my room from bands like skid row and cinderella and paid a good like 250 hahah

Karl Konrad Koreander's picture

I paid around 100$ for the 1995 " no guts- no glory" tour poster from Bolt Thrower,Asphyx & Cemetary.
I´ve got also some old Death/Bolt Thrower posters aswell and some black-meta posters from the early 90s. Everything uploaded here on the site.

NatassjaInEternalSleep's picture

I don't think I ever really paid much for a poster, maybe €15 at most? My best ones are quite old, loved and obtained in the day.
Flags (cloth) are another story...
I would pay a bit for the original poster from the Darkthrone 'Panzerfaust' first press vinyl, as I lost mine.

kimo's picture

A couple of years ago I saw a rare Twisted Sister poster on Ebay that no one had bid on yet, so I put in a bid for 2 pounds just to start and ended up winning the auction.
It was new deadstock and the seller ended up sending me 12 of the same poster as nobody else bid on them.
https://tshirtslayer.com/other-collectable/twisted-sister-posters

A. Serpens's picture

$150 for a rare Seventh Son of a Seventh Son door poster, 1988, in mint condition!

And $150 for an old Danish gig-poster from Mercyful Fate from the early 80'ies, wich I bought directly from Michael Denner, himself...

Nater90's picture

Got Ulver - Natters Madrigal for free haha. Don't see it come to market often so might be worth a pretty penny.

576,221 items in the gallery, 883,304 comments, and 618 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments