TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

What is the most shows in a row or in a week ?

oldmate
Sun, 10/12/2017 - 13:41

This week has been a big week for me. I went to 3 different shows in a row.

- Friday - Blood Duster
- Saturday - Ugly Kid Joe
- Sunday - Little Puppy Princess

I have done 4 shows in a week, but this is new record for me.

14-February-2017 Guns And Roses
15-February-2017 D.R.I.
17-February-2017 Dirty Eyes (AC/DC cover band)
18-February-2017 THE DOUCHE CREW
22-February-2017 Nuclear Assult

What is the most shows you have seen either consecutively or in a week ??

Nater90's picture

I did three shows in three nights in 2014

Friday; Witchgrinder, Death By Six, Valley's of Vermont, Heathercross, The Weight of Silence
Saturday; Aborted, Psycroptic, The Schoenberg Automaton, Hadal Maw
Sunday; Carcass, King Parrot
Monday; Meant to work but booked it as annual leave to recover!!!

Such an amazing time.

Jen Gruesome's picture

Impressive!! What a truly awesome gig weekend. I too spend Annual Leave days for recovery, even if just for the occasional mid-week/Sunday gig, rofl, I know myself - I tend to always go a little too hard at gigs despite any best-laid plans. Must have been awesome. \m/

Nater90's picture

Thanks Jen! It truly was, My neck was so sore haha.

My boss cracks it at me for not taking annual leave so if I've got some gigs where I know I'd be useless working the next day I take it off to chill the fuck out haha.

oldmate's picture

I am at the back of gigs just watching and I still get fucking wrecked. I remember when I younger.. metallica one night thrashing like mad... school / uni the next day no problems. not any more!!

Nater90's picture

I watch most the time now to, Did my sciatic nerve and after standing after 3-4 bands play it fucking hurts like hell, But I do go off at times...Just depends on band / song.

oldmate's picture

i did that was also, but without whichgrinder

14-June-2014 Aborted Psycroptic
15-June-2014 Carcass King Parrot

also saw these guys back to back

14-November-2014 Gorguts
15-November-2014 Accept

Nater90's picture

Nice!!

DethronedEmperor23's picture

No matter what band it's been I always need a days intermission ,however recently I've seen Pg.99 and Mortician back to back , so 2 days, l if that counts as a personal record

infestdead's picture

4ish for me in a week

Lots of miles and lots of fucking death metal it was a great week for shows wish it happened more often like that lil bit broke from the merch that week and hotel but fucking great

If it's within 5 hours I am in

Saturday nov 4th origin, tulsa
Wednesday nov 8th cannibal corpse gatecreeper l,Dallas
Thursday nov 9th suffocation necrot TDM, Oklahoma City
Saturday nov 11th immolation mayhem lawerance Kansas

oldmate's picture

thats alot of death!!! haha

Braunman's picture

I'd say 3, two local metal gigs immediately followed by stand up comedy. The comedians were The Doug Anthony All Stars, who are pretty metal in their own right.

Demolition_hell_hammer's picture

4 days! A wednesday seeing to Inquisition Mystifier, rotting Christ on my home city, the next day: Nuclear War Now Warm up(Black Witchery, Whipstriker, Apokalyptic Raids, and the other 2 days was the Nuclear War Now Fest in Berlin, but my previous record was 3 days in a row only concerts, saturday: Witchfynde Ironsword and another bands, sunday: Obituary, Napalm Death, Voivod and Carcass and monday: Ghost

Dr. Fill's picture

Does it count if you played the shows? If so, I think maybe 12....

oldmate's picture

Man, i dont know how bands fucking do it. I would suck at touring if I was in a band!!!

Dr. Fill's picture

It's not much fun, let me tell ya.

Nater90's picture

Wow, hats off to you my good man!

nameless_rites's picture

Not a favorite band but i once saw Wolves in the throne room twice in the same day. Record shop in store followed by playing in a local tavern

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments