TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

What ever happened to seraphicdecay.com?

BloodsportAB
Thu, 13/02/2020 - 01:28

I'm sure some of you remember that there used to be a very thorough fansite dedicated to Seraphic Decay Records. I went to visit it just recently, and found that it appears to have well...DISappeared. Anybody have any idea what happened to it? Shame for a good resource on one of the coolest record labels of all time (imo) to be lost

bad_american1992's picture

Doc it is too early to make me cry ;_;

BloodsportAB's picture

Rest In Peace ? thanks for uploading the screen grab anyhow. Since posting this thread I’ve come down with something and my insides feel like the title of a goregrind song, so I’ll enjoy browsing this to try to distract myself haha

BloodsportAB's picture

You’re right, I guess that’s the wrong way to describe the Wayback Machine

ThomasThrash's picture

Hopefully you start feeling better! \m/

BloodsportAB's picture

Thanks im doing a lot better already!

ThomasThrash's picture

Good to hear! \m/

BloodsportAB's picture

for anybody who also uses discogs that might be interested...JUST made a new group for collectors of Seraphic Decay (and also Wild Rags, other similar old school extreme labels) releases, and the person who ran seraphicdecay.com is in it now :)

https://www.discogs.com/group/10204

ThomasThrash's picture

Awesome! Wild Rags had so many cool bands.

That "Exhaustive Study" article is awesome!

BloodsportAB's picture

You should join! Ya it’s an awesome article, I loved reading through it

ThomasThrash's picture

To be honest I don't really know how discogs groups work :/

I've only bought 1 record on there. I'm interested though if you let me know how it works \m/

BloodsportAB's picture

No problem! If you login to your discogs account and go to the link I posted here there’s a button to join :) Groups on the site are just mini forums like this one, essentially

ThomasThrash's picture

Cool! I have joined. \m/

BloodsportAB's picture

Sick!!

BloodsportAB's picture

Best release on SD? Thoughts?

BloodsportAB's picture

Definitely up there. I’d love to track down one of the aqua blue copies with the pink sleeve. So cool lookin

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments