TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirt Talk

what to do about Jizz on your tshirt that just arrived?

jayofkays
Wed, 16/11/2016 - 01:16

well, not quite. I got a used tee that had what looked to be crusted someting (detergent?) on it. what was suspect was that there were streamers going to it and detergent or most anything besides glue and syrup does not leave streamers. yes, its usually saliva , snot or a load. I sure the Fuck wouldnt sniff it! I deduced it to be food (because it seemed right) threw it in the washer. came out fine. done.
question is what would you do?
contact the seller?
just return it ? what?
you know they wouldn't fess up to it so save the interrogation tactics.

bad_american1992's picture

What the fuck hahahahahaha
Try taking a black light to it if you think it's a cum stain.

jayofkays's picture

dude, how could i forget a blacklight? fuck. What if you ordered a questionable black light poster?

judascrust's picture

If it cums out (little pun there hee hee heee) in the wash I honestly wouldn't make a big fuss but would probably just drop the seller a note letting them know there was an unspecified stain - especially if you suspect it might be cum haha don't wanna be catching v.d. thru a goddamn tshirt

jayofkays's picture

cumsuming inpulse. van drunin surely sent some crunchy shirts to pestilence

jayofkays's picture

No shit. 20 years of death metal and that dude's venomous spout takes the cake.

jayofkays's picture

agreed. Some dude was in the news because his ex secretly took his funk from three months before they broke up to a fertility clinic and surprised him with a kid....and child support (shocker.)

Maybe I should just have returned the shirt. On his new baby.

jayofkays's picture

or the shirt stuffed in a baby. Too Much?

MasterDeath's picture

I took the shirt from a gipsy several years ago and it had stains on the lower part of the shirt. I'm sure that these weren't the toothpaste stains! After 3 washes the stains cum off (good one judascrust haha!). I wasn't bothered since I got that Pestilence 1992 tour shirt for 3$ and that was the only time when I saw that gipsy, so I couldn't "contact the seller" hahah.
I haven't encountered any cum stained shirts in my life, except this one. I'm not even wearing it since it's to small for me.

jayofkays's picture

toothpaste. HILARIOUS!
That shirt might "grow up" someday and you can wear it again

andermatten's picture

hmm, good question. I'd probably try not to think of any words like cum, jizz, semen, sperm or shpoonk and just wash it about ten times at min. 60°, maybe 90° if it's at least XL...I don't think I'd return it cos that's usually the last time you either see the shirt or your cash. you could of course re-sell it, just don't tell anyone

friend of mine actually asked me once whether "that's a sperm-stain" on my jumper (it wasn't - I'd actually coloured it myself - still don't know what exactly it was though, probably snot)....I still think of that every single time I hang up my washed jumper.

jayofkays's picture

" I'd probably try not to think of any words like cum, jizz, semen, sperm or shpoonk"

I'm sure you just added three.

Into Glory Ride's picture

Jesus Christ, hahaha!

In Germany we have a special little tincture for this, called Dr Beckmann. It says against everything albuminous. In the past they already had "Against blood and sperm" written on it, but sperm got replaced against "eggs" and "Yoghurt" it seems , haha

http://www.dr-beckmann.de/fleckentfernung/spezial-fleckenteufel/blut-eiw...

jayofkays's picture

Holy shit. Everybody. This dude (doctor/scientist) just posted the greatest response I've ever read on the internet. If you read the definitions for TINCTURE and ALBUMINOUS you will understand just how mind blowing specific this breakdown is. Fuck man I hope you are on our side in a war. Did your parents read you Carcass lyrics for bedtime stories when you were two?

Heinz's picture

What the Hell did I just read?

Metalmate's picture

People pay big bucks for good sperm these days look at it as a bonus. Like a promo CD :)

Nater90's picture

True, Some even pay extra for piss and blood...

doomtilldeath's picture

I recently got a shirt with a weird stain. Might have been toothpaste, deodorant or something else.. I just put it in the washing machine immediately. Stain gone, problem solved. Why would you want to analyze what the stain was? Makes no sense to me. If I found a rare shirt covered in puke or whatever, I'd take it and wash it. But im not a "mint" shirt snob anyways.

satan's radish's picture

If it washed out, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't bother the seller about it, either. Chances are, they didn't notice it, whatever it was. It may have gotten on the shirt just prior to packaging. And, if it is any kind of bodily fluid, it's most likely saliva.

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments