TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

What is the best metal crossover?

DoctorAMDC
Fri, 03/08/2018 - 23:51

What is the best and worst metal crossover? I'm not talking about splits nor thrash metal/ crossover but something like Glenn Benton as vocalist of Vital Remains, Alexi Laiho from COB played guitars for Impaled Nazarene for Nihil ..... And Alissa Gloss vocalist of Arch Enemy as a bad one

Grimlord's picture

one of my favorites is surely Tompa from At the Gates on the Crown's Crowned in Terror album.

meaningless's picture

thats pretty interesting..because: for me..its the worst The Crown album ..with Tompa on vocals..haha ...always nice to see this kind of differences :)

Grimlord's picture

it's the only the Crown album I truely care about and the one I always come back to since it was released.

judascrust's picture

Philip Anselmo playing guitar for Necrophagia would be up there for me, best thing he ever did musically in my opinion lol

DoctorAMDC's picture

FINALLY, Somebody who gets what I mean

bad_american1992's picture

Jon Nödtveidt from Dissection handling guitar / vox for The Black... the results were evil!

Metalmate's picture

I loved Kyle Symons from Hateplow and Sickness singing in Malevolent Creation.
And the other way around I thought Marc Paganini should have stayed in Viva (His first solo album "Weapon Of Love" was ok though)

DoctorAMDC's picture

I loved Kyle Symons. MC can pull out great albums without Hoffman RIP

CHRISTSODOMIZER's picture

eric wagner on vocals for death row

Nater90's picture

Good, Ted doing vocals on Arctic Thunder. As much as I love Fenriz Ted stepped up and did an incredible job.

Good, Corey joining Slipknot is an easy one haha, Anders vocals were good on Mate Feed Kill Repeat but Corey is on another level.

Bad, Axl joining Ac/Dc... Just no.. I like Ac/Dc and GNR but they are two different styles of rock bands.

Amazing, Mike Patton joining Faith No More, what's to say that's not been said a million times, he is a fucking amazing vocalist.

GoreGrinder666's picture

I would have loved to see Mike Patton team up with Gwar... Rip Oderus

Nater90's picture

Hmm would be unique.

meaningless's picture

THE best what comes in mind ..straight..is Chris Barnes on the Torture Killer's album - Swarm! ..his voices makes the album perfect...hehe..

oh..and the worst: every 'big' band..with Tim 'Ripper' Owns on the mic. (like Judas Priest of Iced Earth....Iced Earth with Ripper vocals is even worst then Judas Priest..)

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments