What band is it???

Riess032936Sun, 11/11/2018 - 23:14

What band has a patch in the shape of a yellow/goldish colored “V” it looks badass and I see it a lot but of course now I cant find it now!!!

*UPDATE*
I found the band, it's Toxik!!!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• I love this one, too. Jeff Walker's talent for drawing is really amazing!
  • Great shirt \m/
  • Cool \m/
  • That's cool you have both versions of this. I was never quite sure of the reason for the change.
  • Nice, this one was only out for a short time before they modified the code and front logo to have an outline around them
  • Oxygen Destroyer? I think I just discovered a new band!
  • Its fuckin sick!
  • I'm not sure I'll ever see it all anymore.
  • I'm strongly don't like patches with groups like Trivium,BFMV,Nirvana,Marilyn manson on jackets, but your jack
  • https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/%E2%96%88%E2%96%88%E2%96%88%E2%96%88%E2%96%88%E2%96%88/3540358943
  • Jump in the Fatboy
  • Yeah I think they used the wrong picture. Along with the Hypocrisy hello from 2019
  • Yeah. I was wondering if it was a boot because I've never seen it before.
  • Looks great in black!!!!!
  • Looks absolutely mint!!!!!
  • My man, thanks for the fire. Yeah, I've seen a few Wrenches on Ebay in drastically varying condition.

Top Collectors

There are 252,483 entries in the gallery and 724,177 comments, and 163 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!

Why not Join us or Login