TShirtSlayer

We California metalheads are getting the antifa treatment here in the San Francisco Bay Area. Fuck these dirtbags!

Joel
Thu, 16/02/2017 - 05:35

This is what I'm talking about:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1361348427256383&id=11366880...

I'm already sick of this shit. I'm not even a big fan of Marduk  (I'm going more for Incantation than anything else. Opus Nocturne is great though and Heaven shall Burn & Nightwing are very enjoyable as well) but this is some bullshit right here. Frankly, I'm surprised Mayhem & Inquisition's show in San Francisco nine days ago went off without a hitch, as well as California Deathfest II four months ago. I guess Mayhem, Inquisition and Angelcorpse somehow miraculously managed to slip through Antifa's hysterical anti-Aryan dragnet undetected here in Northern California. What's next? Are these Oakland based anti-fascist fascists going to completely fuck up Behexen & Demoncy's upcoming west coast tour in Washington state, Oregon, and California in May? How about Maiden? Are they going to shut down their massive concert in Oakland on July 5th because they have conservative views and because Bruce Dickinson is critical of the European Union? It's T minus three nights until this show and I'm glad that both Marduk and the Metro (the venue) aren't giving in to these criminal control freak pests. The show must go on!     

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Good suggestion...i have a reverend bizarre purple patch to go on the bottom of the back @Atomicide. However more sabbat
  • Great shirt!
  • Great shirt!!!
  • Can't go wrong with Uncle Acid. How about putting some more purple patches on there?
  • superb \m/ 5flames
  • I like the back especially that Possessed logo towering above your backpatch.
  • Daniel - sadly, no. Can't afford to go to Europe.
  • great kutte. What size (cm) is that Dopethrone patch?
  • Dude thats badd ass!! I love Darkthrones crust punk/metalpunk phase.
  • How about using the F.O.A.D. patch from Darkthrone instead of their logo?
  • cheers Brother!! I kkutte has got a ways too go tho. Love toxic Holocaust, lucky enough to have seen them a few times.
  • Awesome shirt, man! Full flames!
  • that vest looks awesome as fuck, that toxic holocaust shield patch looks badass!!
  • like the stud work. Been meaning to add some to my vests. V.nice.
  • funny you should mention that Mate, I just ordered a red Baphomets blood patch for the bottom.
  • That De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas looks great in white
Why not Join us or Login