TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Warped Tour 2017

murrshuggah
Sun, 26/03/2017 - 06:56

So I personally never ever in a million years saw myself being interested in attending Warped Tour...but after hearing that Municipal Waste, Gwar and CKY will be playing, there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be going. What do you guys think about some "heavier" bands playing this year? Is anyone else excited? Or are you not into the idea so much?

DeathRipper's picture

It'd be sweet to see Municipal Waste and CKY in the same day, and I'd rather go to Warped Tour then cochella.

njvsvalhalla's picture

honestly the lineup is not that bad this year. suicide machines, municipal waste, hatebreed, cky. it's going to be worth the x amount of dollars to go.

Metal Panther 54's picture

I honestly feel the same way. For years I always preferred Mayhem Fest over Warped Tour mainly cause I didn't care for any of the bands on Warped Tour. Honestly by a few of the bands on Warped Tour that I would give a crap about makes it seem worth going.

grulog's picture

Eh, I have nothing against bands I like going for a payload like Warped tour, but I dislike the concept of of the mainstreamization of metal and hardcore through a bland, flavorless, one size fits all tour. I doubt Gwar would have done this if Oderus was still alive. Seeing Hatebreed live is always a good time, but I've seen them enough to avoid being seen at a gig like this.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments