TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

WANTED!! Dutch Scammer (J van Duin/Julio) on Marktplaats

Metalmate
Tue, 25/10/2016 - 10:21

Hi everyone,

Earlier this month I bought 2 vinyl records (Pestilence and Violence 1st press) from a guy named Julio on Marktplaats (Dutch Graig's List).

He assured me the they were in good condition and I made the payment to his account :

IBAN: NL69SNSB0873021614
BIC: SNSBNL2A
Naam: Leonora j B
Omschrijving: Violence pestilence

He than never replied. A week ago someone posted an advert about being scammed by Julio.
Now I am in contact with 5 other people who have been scammed by him.
His name may be J van Duin from Katwijk and he uses different account numbers to steal.
We found someone who was ripped off by him a year ago so he is leaving a trail.

If there are any of you Dutch metalheads who have been ripped of please pm me.
We are building a fairly strong case against him momentarily and any information is helpful

If you are him! You can still redeem yourself by refunding.
Currently the police is on your case.

Metalmate's picture

He may have scammed internationally so that's why I chose to write this in English. Thanks for your help!

Metalmate's picture

Thank you I really appreciate that. I will keep you updated.

humus's picture

Checked my mailbox and was ripped off by this person two years ago.

The information which I got back then:
IBAN NL88INGB0662532880 t.n.v. J van Duin
BIC INGBNL2A
michelledesmet@gmx.com

Told me he/she lived in Baarle-Nassau.

You can press charges (even online) with the Dutch police. For me this was impossible because I live in Belgium. I was ripped off for 50 euro.

Metalmate's picture

Hi great! Thank you for that info. Is michelledesmet@gmx.com your or his email?

humus's picture

It was his/her email.

Metalmate's picture

I sent you a pm.

DevilzForce's picture

Aangifte doen !!! Iedereen aangifte doen !!
Je hebt een banknummer !!
Je krihgt je geld er niet mee terug, maar bij drie aangiftes SLUIT DE BANK DE REKENING vanwege INTERNETOPLICHTING !!
de persoon in kwestie kan dan nergens een rekening meer openen omdat hij/zij op een zwarte lijst van banken komt.

Doe er je voordeel mee en doe aangifte/ga naar de bank.

Metalmate's picture

Iedereen heeft aangifte gedaan en ik heb zelfs de bank gebeld maar die ondernemen niets voor dat de politie zich ermee bemoeid.

Into Glory Ride's picture

Good luck, bro! May he rot in hell. (or as a saying in German goes: May a lightning hit him while shitting)

Nater90's picture

Sounds like a shocking situation.

https://m.popkey.co/24a5b3/q0Exb.gif

Claudandus's picture

"Måtte vildvittrorna klösa ögonen ur honom!"
(May the wild she-birds(harpies of sorts) claw his eyes out)

Nater90's picture

Hahahaha, Nice!!

Into Glory Ride's picture

That is an appropriate way of dealing with it aswell, hahaha!

Metalmate's picture

News: He also uses this bank account: NL88INGB0662532880 Maybe someone recognizes this

ThomasThrash's picture

Any updates? I know this was over 3 years ago at this point. \m/

Metalmate's picture

It was resolved. I transferred 0,01 ct to his account every two days with a messages of the legal steps I was taking against him. He eventually payed me back the full €60.

ThomasThrash's picture

That’s awesome. You handled that very well. Did he pay others back that he scammed?

Metalmate's picture

At least one I know of

humus's picture

I never heard back from him/her. 6 years later it's probably too late to try that 0.01 cent trick haha, I even forgot I got ripped off.

Metalmate's picture

You can always give it a shot. 😊

SolveMyMath's picture

Hahahaha, what a nice way to claim money back!

VoodooChild's picture

My aunt once did this too hahah. A webshop that had ripped her off and had blocked all ways of contact, she just kept sending 1c to tell em she wanted her money back or she would take legal steps. It worked hahah.
People think they are save if they block you everywhere. There always is a way to reach someone hahahah

MorticiA's picture

Gah~~ That sucks...

Glad to hear your going after that guy, best of luck to you all.

Antichrist-Germany's picture

Hope he finally gets what he deserves... Punishment for the Deceiver! Had a similar Story with a Chinese Guy one year ago...

Young Once's picture

Ik heb ook een keer aangifte gedaan voor oplichting via Marktplaats, uiteindelijk resulteerde dat in terugbetaling van het bedrag! Het kan dus zeker nog gunstig uitpakken.

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments