TShirtSlayer

WANTED: Coroner BP

slaytanicarmy666
Wed, 11/01/2017 - 03:59

Don't laugh too hard at this, but I'm looking to buy a vintage Mental Vortex Backpatch. I don't have anything for trade at the moment, please send a PM if you have one youd be willing to sell with your price.

Justicerhodes

ugh ive been looking for the same one

Nater90

Someone should send Coroner the design and re-release so we can all have it.

slaytanicarmy666

It seems to be a damn near impossible find but I'm sure it's out there somewhere lol. Yeah that would work too

bad_american1992

Last time I saw one for sale here was in July... rarely see it on eBay but if I come across one I'll link you to it.

slaytanicarmy666

I would really appreciate it, thank you!! \m/

Corvus Corax

Have you tried hitting-up eBay to have a custom BP made? I know it's not official merch but, if you're set-on-it, it's an alternative.

doomtilldeath

Another option is to buy a shirt and make a patch out of it. Heres a good tutorial https://tshirtslayer.com/actionshot/diy-backpatch-tutorial

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Ah, ok. Thought you never seen them. But you meant the time;-)
  • Is it still available?
  • Cool! Never seen the Tokyo Tapes with golden thread on it before
  • Woah, now that is an old post.... Are those patches still available? Or still for sale?
  • thanks :) Ive tons of maiden pins,still i prefer to use it without them to avoid losses
  • Where did you find this one?
  • Awesome! All you need is some pins!
  • Oh I've caught him twice since then dude, once in his home state of New Jersey and the other at Hellfest.
  • Thanks!
  • Great one!
  • Keep my fingers crossed that you'll have the chance to see them one day!
  • Yeah it's in very good condition. Thanks for the fire mate!
  • Great album!
  • I wish I caught that. I was 14 at the time and these guys never came to Ireland unfortunately
  • Cool \m/ Saw the show @ Hannover:-)
  • War ja allgemein damals immer 'ne Kunst an gute (und ungeschnittene) Streifen zu kommen. Und dann gab's die Ko

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 183,281 entries in the gallery and 632,749 comments, and 176 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!