TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Wacken Open Air, Germany

BrocasHelm
Fri, 30/03/2012 - 09:05

Well I don't think I really need to introduce this famous German festival. Besides, I wouldn't know what to say since it will be my first one this year. It will be taking place between August 2nd and 4th in the town of Wacken, Schleswig-Holstein, northern Germany. And it's sold out since November. I was lucky I bought my ticket early. Is anyone from the forum going to this fest ? I'd love to meet up some people there cause I'll be going alone and my German is awful^^. Drop me a line if you're going and let's have a beer together !

VOLBEAT / MACHINE HEAD / SCORPIONS / IN FLAMES / HAMMERFALL / AMON AMARTH / MINISTRY / U.D.O. / SIX FEET UNDER / DIMMU BORGIR / SUICIDE SILENCE / SICK OF IT ALL / BROILERS / IN EXTREMO

http://www.wacken.com/

Full line-up: http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2012/main-bands/billing-20120/

BTW, if there are people from France, Belgium or Netherlands who intend to go, I'll have 3 seats available in my car, don't hesitate !

SodomizerGE's picture

Wacken is great.
I was there last year, but i dont like the lineup this year. thats the reason why i dont visit Wacken this year....
hope 2013 is more attractive for me:)

BrocasHelm's picture

Breaking news: Sepultura will be performing at Wacken, featuring Les Tambours du Bronx on drums. For those who don't know, Les Tambours du Bronx is a French group of 17 drummers who perform on oil barrels. I am not making this up, see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwvLlQFIFYk

The mix-up with Sepultura should make for an interesting show!

lole66's picture

i worked for "les tambours du bronx " 10 years ago, great guys !

Maddolis's picture

I'll probably be going, it'll be my first.

Nordgreen's picture

I was there last year and i will be there this year as well.

hammer slammer's picture

I'll be there next year, I waited too long to buy my ticket this year!

Nordgreen's picture

Damn, that's a long trip for you - but it's all worth

hammer slammer's picture

I know it's a long trip, but It's one I've always wanted to make! :P

Zombie_Thrasher's picture

I´ll be there with Inhuman and Deathamphetamine666

arturoheadbang's picture

No hay un espacio pa un mexicano mas? Jaja :P

Zombie_Thrasher's picture

Siempre hay espacio para un mexicano más. já

Claudandus's picture

I'll be there. Really looking forward to Elctric Wizard, Ministry, Dødheimsgard, Hamferð, Paradise Lost, Endstille, Dark Funeral, Coroner and Aura Noir.

MetalheartNYC's picture

the lineup osnt as good as the past 4 years but regardless its waken and it should be fun as hell!!

Deathcore.Is.Not.Metal.'s picture

I guess it's the rule to have at least 3 shitty bands at Wacken anymore. But other than a few, the line up is pretty strong. I find it odd that DRI is playing though, they aren't the type of band to play at a large venue IMO.

576,108 items in the gallery, 883,261 comments, and 611 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments