TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Video tour of El Chopo metal market in Mexico City, with an Aussie and a Brit

mexicanuck
Mon, 03/06/2019 - 17:38

The Australian guy (@longgoneloser, who some of you Aussies might know) found out about El Chopo via my many videos on YouTube that I've taken there. He commented on one of them several weeks ago, saying he was coming soon, and wanted to ask me something, or get more information or something. I had already made plans to go to El Chopo this day, because I was going to be in Mexico City to see Raven on Friday night and staying in a hotel, so was going to take advantage and go to El Chopo the next day, June 1. I asked the Australian guy when he was planning on going, and he said June 1! So, we met up (actually, the day before as well, for lunch and some Mexico City touring) and spent 3.5 hours at El Chopo, by far the longest I've ever spent there. I think he ended up buying about 15 shirts, possibly more, as well as a ton of other stuff. My British friend bought three or four shirts and a few other things, and I bought six, as well as 10 pins, and a couple of body-part pens. A great and very successful international day at El Chopo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9GeFb8Yw4w

mexicanuck's picture

No, but I did mention it to him.

CEROXER's picture

You forgot to mention the seller where they gave you permission to record your video.....
NECROSIS METAL STORE
https://es-la.facebook.com/Necrosismetalstore/

mexicanuck's picture

I didn't forget anything, the dude is right in the video.

slayerslayer's picture

orrite , i love to see your el.chopo vids man . thanks agin keep 'em goin'

mexicanuck's picture

Right on, thanks!

horns high's picture

Love your vids, just subscribed to your YouTube channel too

mexicanuck's picture

Ah, thanks!

Antonio's picture

I wonder if some of these market dealers sell on line, via web.......