TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirt Talk

Video tour of bootleg merch at last night's Phil Anselmo show in Mexico City

slayerslayer's picture

Another beauty! thanks for making the effort man. nice TSS reference :) did you enjoy the show ?

mexicanuck's picture

Right on! Hmmm, good question. I've been going to concerts for over 35 years, and this was one of the worst-sounding ones of them all, maybe the worst. And it was pretty short, like 11 songs, 70 or 75 minutes. And Phil seems to have lost all his energy. I would never expect him to be like the '90s, or even like a few years ago. But, I was kinda surprised that he never really left the mic. He never went to the front of the stage, never engaged the crowd, etc. He was always great at that. He also looked pretty out of shape. He looked great less than a year ago, the best he's looked in probably 20 years. I don't know if his back problems have caught up with him and are preventing him from staying in shape, or from being mobile on stage, but it was very noticeable. Despite all that, it was still pretty cool to hear these songs live again for the first time in over 20 years, and I will always have a soft spot for Phil.

oldmate's picture

Thanks for another sweet video!

How was the show ?

slayerslayer's picture

i think you'll find the awesome answer , above ^ , in the comments ;)

oldmate's picture

Good point

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments