TShirtSlayer

a very annoying case about maanelyst

lifewillneverlastTue, 20/11/2018 - 11:40

Just want to inform you guys of a recent case which really annoys me a lot:

I've put some items up for sale as auction on ebay last week and after they were over I've had one guy who won 5 items. Right after the end of the auctions he suddenly sends cancelling for all of them. After messaging him why he's doing this - he tells me "I'm very sorry, but now I see that bank had block my card." which in my opinion is a lie. Why do you bid if you obviously have problems with your bank card and WHY don't you let me know BEFORE the auctions end? What a coincidence that they block his card right after the auctions. So in the end I've wasted more than a week for those auctions just so one of the bidders can cancel them all. I'm planning to move out very soon and such stuff is nothing but a waste of time.

His name is maanelyst - on here and also on ebay. has anyone had similar cases with him? i'm curious.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Poll

I vote here
There are 245,363 entries in the gallery and 715,643 comments, and 115 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!

Why not Join us or Login