TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

Vektor (USA) are reforming

Kofuv6
Fri, 29/05/2020 - 06:18

VEKTOR IS BACK BABY, Dave and Erik decided to be bros once again with a new drummer and bass player, for full statement, check the pic below or just their fb page

Kofuv6's picture

Bip boop

bad_american1992's picture

Finally! I was very sad when the band imploded a few years ago

Nuclearwinter's picture

Fuck yeah.

SatansSweatySack's picture

Fucking excellent!

Kofuv6's picture

Yeboi and they are going to europe next year (if the mericans manages to calm the fuck down and stay home) they are confirmed for Vienna Metal Meeting next year and hopefully some more festivals and tours :D

bad_american1992's picture

*cough cough*
;)

Kofuv6's picture

Stay safe bro :p

Thane's picture

:0 AW YISS

Thane's picture

Hope they tour near me gotta see them live

Kofuv6's picture

Sane here man, one can hope

nuclearthrasher666's picture

Excellent news ! It was such a fucking shame that they split up right after the release of their magnum opus (and possibly the best thrash metal album of the decade). Hope the Dave has put his past problems behind him and he is ready to unleash Vektor once again in full power. The only bad thing is that the timing couldn't be worse right now....

Kofuv6's picture

Hope for that as well, Dave is such a talented vocalist/guitarist so would be a shame if he threw that thing away.

They have more time to be in the studio now so maybe thats a good thing,

The only thing im a bit worried about is the new drummer, hopefully Mike is a good replacement for Blake

nuclearthrasher666's picture

Yes, I was also a bit disappointed that the other members didn't came back, especially Blake. I found it very strange that none of them did anything after their departure from Vektor ( except Frank Chin who is now with Crypt Sermon), they are excellent players . Let's see what the new guys can do !

Kofuv6's picture

Well Erik is back so the riffs will be good at least

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Cheers, they're an awesome live band, I saw them with Skitz from D666 and Sadistik and King Parrot
  • It was originally made by dark productions but I bought it from a collector here
  • Where did you get this?
  • Classic!!!
  • Awesome Vest..
  • Killer LS..
  • Sweet shirt..
  • Very nice..
  • Very cool.
  • Thank you mam! I’ll definitely post more pictures of this when I get it fully studded 🤘
  • perfect tribute 🔥
  • i love the sleeve printing. thanks for the flames :D
  • now this.....is art 🤌🏽
  • awesome work so far ! great layout and the red and gold rockers are so sick 🔥 looking forward to seeing it fully studded
  • Thanks again mate I hang it with pride \m/
  • From "Iron Bonehead Productions" back in the day.