TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Value of ORIGINAL Pantera Cowboys From hell tees?

GnarcoticFri, 26/07/2019 - 07:01

If this in the wrong spot please let me know where I should put it! Thank you.

I was curious how much would you value a original “cowboys from hell” shirt at? It’s the one with a skull with a Cowboy hat and below it says “kills” on the front. I want to say that’s Rex on the front? I might be wrong. I own both the American and the European version. One is black and the other is white. Both are single stitching with a original Hanes tag. Size XL so it fits a modern L. Im really just curious how much they are worth each? In all my time collecting I’ve never seen a original one for sale. I’ve only ever seen the black euro shirt that is a reprint and people try to pass it off as real (I assume unintentionally) all the time. I’ve never seen a original black one or a original white one for sale period so it’s hard for me to price a value on it when it seems there isn’t any on the market.

So what would you guess the value is?

Edit: I have uploaded a picture of the shirt on my page if you were confused about which shirt I was talking about. Cheers!

272,020 items in the gallery, 736,601 comments, and 209 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Why not Join us or Login