TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Vader live in Puerto Rico

Necro Rican
Tue, 07/02/2017 - 13:28

One of Death Metal legends are hitting my island this summer and they're accompanied with Mindscar (Sorry for my bad english).

Date: 
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Puerto Rico
Who is going?
Necro Rican

Are you attending?

rusty74's picture

Enjoy this mate, i would love to see this band.

Nater90's picture

Ahhhh, Jealous.

Have a great time mate!

Solitude's picture

I saw them last November in Germany and it was a great gig. Pretty loud and intense so even the usually static germans joined the mosh pit. Enjoy the concert and observe their second guitarist Spider. He acts little bit like Janick Gers from Iron Maiden.

judascrust's picture

Seen them 3 times, they destroy every time!!

DoctorAMDC's picture

I would love to go. Let's see.......

nameless_rites's picture

Vader crush live so don't miss them. That sort of death metal is better on stage than in studio.
I went on a weekend road trip with two friends to see them on the Revelations tour (with Immolation) back in 2002 and it was probably the best night of death metal I've ever seen. I still remember that night well, and it was over 14 years ago.

kereealazer's picture

Like always your english is fine. Have a good time. I am seeing them here and at a venue I have not been to before.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments