TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

User Rotten pustulated corpse

SpongeBobDaMolesTOR
Sun, 15/09/2019 - 23:16

Beware of user Rotten pustulated corpse. Saw he had multiple good reviews (and 1 bad one) so I bought shirts off him here through "friends and family" (dumb mistake) a month ago and the tracking he sent me displays that the package had been shipped to some other address instead of mine after asking for my address twice... And he hasnt responded ever since.

No clue whats going on with this guy but take this into consideration if you ever decide to deal with him.

doom66's picture

I also bought 2 shirts from him, payment on June 21, and a few days he said he had sent but the tracking number was missing.
August 1 he said that the package returned to his house.
on 7 August he returned to send packages with tracking number KS077186774GB , but I can't trace that number .

1 month I did not receive the package
a few days ago I opened a case on paypal, and I received my money back

George21's picture

I just traced the number you provided here and it's been delivered in North London.. so yes something is wrong..
BUT
BUT
BUT....
Especially you mr DOOM i don't think you have the right to accuse anyone as you are the typical kind of guy who's begging to buy cheap shirts and selling them straight after on ETSY for 4-5 times higher ... do you want me to upload our conversation here in another forum thread???? Or you want me to upload pictures of your "Store" parallel to the pictures from your profile before you deleted them after you asked to buy shirts from me???

George21's picture

Sorry Doc, but i couldn't resist exposing him...

doom66's picture

I did sell some of my collections in Etsy, but I did not pay for all the shirts I bought at low prices, some of the shirts that I paid were quite high.

I don't sell all of them at high prices, do you remember you ever bought a satyricon-megiddo shirt from me at a pretty cheap price :p

btw you also sell longsleeve quite expensive in fb group lol

George21's picture

Be careful who you are accusing as the messages are still here.. for the satyricon i made you an offer of 50€ , you wanted 100 and i said good luck with your sale, after that you sended me about 5-6 msgs ok i wil accept 80 i will accept 60 and at the end ok i will accept 50..
You forgot to mention that i bought the shirt on December and i received it February!! Well yes i just sold a thus defiled longsleeve who i personally paid for it 200£ for 220£ , sorry for not giving it to you for free..
I'm paying a lot of money for shirts as many people here so shut the fuck up
My name is GEORGE DROSINOS , give us your name to check who you are Ms i don't know the value of the shirt by the time you had for sale the exact one for 300 €

George21's picture

??

doom66's picture

I have talked to you george on Fb, I am wrong to accuse you of selling long sleeves which are quite expensive, apparently the long arms that you are selling is the price you bought is expensive
sorry :(

Rotten pustulated corpse's picture

Think I should step in here.
So this is one big cluster fuck, I sold lots of shirts on here and eBay, tracking numbers have been mixed up, items delivered to wrong people, 1 item lost totally.
Yes I could of handled this better. There are 2 other people from USA that will get involved here soon as well.
I will deal with each issue individually and not get drawn into a public argument.
This is the last I will post here so fire away in my absence.

darkARTSwarlock's picture

Please do, Rotten. We just want our shirts.

blackmarsh316's picture

Waited months for a refund on a shirt I paid for that he never sent. I have never had a bad experience on here til now.

darkARTSwarlock's picture

Honestly, I just want my Darkthrone shirt. I've been looking for that OG Peaceville print for a WHILE.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments