TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

UK Deathfest

Freyjawulf
Wed, 01/04/2020 - 13:36

Hoping so hard that this still goes ahead - although who knows how long Coronavirus is going to last for. I suppose it will be even more excellent next year by virtue of having to wait longer, if it has to be postponed.
The whole 3 venue thing is a bit of a pain, especially considering how small the Black Heart is, but the main bands for me (Autopsy and Hellhammer) are in the biggest venue, so will be guaranteed to be able to see them at least!

UK Deathfest
August 22-23, 2020
Camden Town, London, UK
Electric Ballroom, Underworld, Black Heart
Tickets on sale here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/uk-deathfest-2020-tickets-92233511917
Autopsy
Avslut
Barshasketh
Benediction
Birdflesh
Corpsessed
Craft
Creative Waste
Damim
Decrepid
Decrepit Birth
Deitus
Desecration
Die Choking
Devangelic
Entrails
The Funeral Orchestra
Gets Worse
Grey Brain
Infest
Interment
Kjeld
LIK
Malthusian
Martyrdöd
Massacre
Meat Spreader
Necrosy
Nuclear Assault
Sacramentum
Scordatura
Thanatos
Triumph of Death
Vacivus
Wolfbrigade
Wormrot

Date: 
Saturday, August 21, 2021
United Kingdom
Who is going?
Freyjawulf

Are you attending?

Freyjawulf's picture

Postponed til next year! Boooo. But understandable.

Kofuv6's picture

Not goona lie UK Deathfest was a somewhat disappointment compared to the other Deathfests this year and previous years, they could have done so much more, I never expected Bolt Thrower or any other band like that to make a return but Just Autopsy and Hellhammer as headliners is kinda meh (maybe Dismember isn't needed at this festival since they are legit everywhere else so it's fine) but they needed something more, hopefully the additional bands will flesh out this festival a bit more

But still this looks waaaaaaaaay better than CDF, holy shit look at that line up, and then look at the price tag, I don't mind to throw some cash but no way in life that festival is 100 bucks, no fucking way (Im aware that they are gonna add more bands) but as what it looks like now AND what CDF was suposed to be in 2020, 100 for just that, NOPE, that's a scam

Freyjawulf's picture

Doubtful! They posted a statement saying it will be postponed, but they haven't said when yet, but probably not this year. I doubt we'll get any international bands here any time soon.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments