TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Triptykon - Mexico City - Tour of bootleg merch stands

mexicanuck
Mon, 21/05/2018 - 06:21

Shout outs to Doctor Death and Meaningless! And I forgot to mention in the video, but this venue was where Celtic Frost played their last show ever, in 2007. Videos of "Circle Of The Tyrants" and "Massacra" on my channel, for those who are interested in the musical side of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdAruTchRRY

mexicanuck's picture

Well, Triptykon records sound much better than Celtic Frost, so yeah. I don't really even think of them as different bands, only different names.

Ha, as a matter of fact, I do have a little taco tour video! Search for my name (Dan Delaney) and "tacos" and you'll see a couple more taco-related videos. Here is the most recent one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5jTD-hYSh8

Gorejuicexxx's picture

If you think its weird to say "meaningless" and "doctordeath" outloud
Try saying my name... :)
Have fun in mexico

mexicanuck's picture

Ha, good point!

Nater90's picture

Haha yeah it is a little weird, when I seen Doc at Paradise Lost I looked at him and said are you DoctorDeath hahaha.

Gorejuicexxx's picture

But it would have been better if you saw him at starbucks waiting for a mocha latte, approached him... "doctor death is that you...? Hows the abortion industry going?"
Haha :)

Nater90's picture

Hahahahahhahaha xD pisser.

The look on people's faces would be priceless.

Nater90's picture

Damn I'd love to see Triptykon!!! How were they?

mexicanuck's picture

Very good! They play the songs really well.

Nater90's picture

Thanks for the reply. Great to hear matey.

meaningless's picture

another great video my friend :D ...and hell...yeah...im named in a video now :D ..hahahahaha...cchhheerrrrssss my friend, i enjoy ur videos, every time :) this boot-markets there are crazy.. :)

mexicanuck's picture

Next step is for you to come for a visit!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments