TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Toxic Vision

cambotero
Thu, 28/03/2013 - 15:35

Hey everyone in TTS!

just discoverd this site:

http://www.toxicvision.bigcartel.com/

and i was wondering if she's a Metalhead or just for fashon? (or both)

Disscus!

VoodooChild's picture

OH and I think the answer is both.

VoodooChild's picture

TTS :P

Jimmh's picture

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1283-omg-a-branch.jpg
Oh this is the site where the Megadeth ass is from :O

Johnny-Eyeball's picture

I'd hoof it into her something fierce but almost $1500 for a fucking jacket? Get fucked. I don't care how many studs she put on it.

whiteravenmetal's picture

it's bullshit, with some money and patience you can do the same shit for waaaay less. Metal is for passion and not to be exploited like a fucking fashion, dosen't matter how hot you are haha

Johnny-Eyeball's picture

Agreed. 'Oh cool, you painted on a jacket and added some studs. Good luck if you think I'm giving you upwards of a grand for that shit.'
It's ridiculous. I bet she's arrogant as fuck about it as well.

VoodooChild's picture

Yeah only noticed the prices jus now... Ond piece of her clothing ismore €$£¥ then I would pay to fuck her :P

Johnny-Eyeball's picture

Fuck that, she can pay you with the money she must be making. :I

VoodooChild's picture

Yeah I read in one of here interviews she sells around 10 pieces a week. And she said she only uses scrap to make it so she has very lownproduction costs, and since it also is an one man company she gets all the money, so your right, but unfortunatly she probably never wants tonpay to have Sex with me :P

FredManimal's picture

she is or was the girlfriend from jackie slaughter from Skull Fist

Syrinx 2112's picture

That say's enough.

DeathRipper's picture

From what I've read, she's a Metalhead. And if Jackie's with her, I gotta buy him a beer.

cambotero's picture

but its so lucrative for her being a metalhead, its like sell painkiller/extreme aggression patches. that's not the way to "be" a metalhead i guess.

PovverFromHell's picture

She's hot and people actually buy her stuff, so what?
if they want to spend that amount of money, it's ok in my book, although i prefer the traditional way... diy :D

but dayum, she's hawt as fuck :D

Theantarex's picture

Yo no lo sé colega, pero a mi me encanta el trasero de esa tipa :)

IronMason's picture

Damn jackie!!

hammer slammer's picture

She was at Bloodstock last year cause Iced Earth were all wearing her stuff.

Rotten's picture

She's a metal head - I'm friends with her on Facebook. She's a great designer. I know chicks here in Australia that buy and wear her gear.

micHELLe's picture

Her stuff is rad but ive heard from a few people at bars wearing her clothes that they don't last very long. Stuff like tights patterns wearing off after 2 washes and studs falling off heaps. Which sucks considering how cool they look and how EXPENSIVE they are.
Id personally never buy as i enjoy the sentimental value in jackets when you make them yourself :) But i mean good on her for turning something like that into a career.

Freyjawulf's picture

It's true that the quality is bad. One of my friends bought a pair of her pentagram leggings, and apparently she had to re-sew the seams herself before she could even wear them.. then after just one wash the print came off. Pretty rubbish considering she charges over $100 for them!

micHELLe's picture

The exact same story I heard! They looked so worn out but the chick said they were 2 weeks old :/ I guess when shes making them for bands on stage they don't need to last very long/only for one use, so thats cool, but when people spend their well earnt money on stuff, it kinda sucks

meaningless's picture

Ladys'n Gents..i give a fuck if the chick is listen to metal or not.., serious.

She looks hot in all the cloths - thats EVERTHING what im interested in - when i look on a PIC on the internet!

...imo..she can listen to Pop-Music and Techno all day long..aslong she is putting up pics like this ...lol

Snowpea's picture

I truly respect the fact that she made a long way to be the designer she is today. Her clothes definitely look awesome. Unfortunately, the quality is crazy bad. I ordered 4 items from her, one of them was a shirt badly sewed and it was so thin ( due to the lack of quality) and the print was falling off. I ordered a pair a leggings which I never received, I tried to contact her but she never replied .And the other 2 were okay but not worth the price! Her clothes are sadly different on pictures. Awesome ideas and designs, but horrible quality. I wish I could give a good review about her work, but i don't recommend anyone wasting hundreds of dollars on cheap clothes.

PForx's picture

I hate those "custom metal/punk clothes" that people sell on the internet or elsewhere. I don't care if she listens to metal or not, it just feels wrong, DIY or DIE.
But on the other hand I WOULD hit that. Like a fucking turbocharged jackhammer on speed.

judascrust's picture

I wouldn't do her, I don't care how perfect her ass and tits are or if she's a real metalhead or not, I don't find anything attractive about image consious fashion designers/models.

nightslasher26's picture

I cant agree with you more.If a girl is slutty lokking like super mini skirts and shit she is just not attractive to me.And there are metalheads who act like they never seen a woman.

bad_american1992's picture

"Uh.... hey Beavis.... I got a Woodrow"
"Heh heh, me too Butthead"
Trendy as hell but as the Mexicans say, hoyo es hoyo

THE UNHOLY's picture

Well, to keep thread alive I must say that in my opinion she has only destroyed tons of clothes and that's sad. And I don't care if she uses scrap clothes, it's just ridiculous. Also, I have seen photos from her place full of art pieces of Zbigniew M. Bielak, that means she has lots of money.
cheers

576,765 items in the gallery, 883,567 comments, and 653 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments