TShirtSlayer

Too Many patches Of The Same Band

Apparition
Tue, 10/10/2017 - 07:53

Hey,

I took apart my jacket about a year ago to switch to a different vest. I finally decided to get back to making my vest and I noticed something. I have a lot of patches from the same bands. (maiden, metallica, megadeth, slayer, motorhead) about 4 or less patches for each of them. I don't think I noticed because I was mainly buying patches of albums I listen to religiously. I personally don't see anything odd about it as long as you actually listen to the bands. I guess it can be an eye sore for some people... What do you guys think?

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• I don't know that particular mod, but I've played Lost Alpha and I have to say that mod is even better than th
  • Cheers mr Sandman
  • Thanks mate. Always wanting more
  • Wow
  • Yes, he is on TSS site.
  • Thanks man but i am afraid these Misanthropy shirts are a bit out of my budget for a single shirt.
  • Yes, yes they are.
  • Can i may ask where you have it from?
  • Good call, if you're interested send me a message!
  • nice!!
  • awesome ls!
  • I had the same shirt but my print washed out in three cleanings, horrible quality.
  • Javisst! Det riktigt lyser julefrid om den haha Tack för elden :)
  • you should also add that this is original from Misanthropy...might go quicker...damn nice LS!
  • Need.
  • Fy vad fin! Med denna kommer du att bli glöggaftonens självklara hårdrockshjälte!
Why not Join us or Login