TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Today I received ......

oldmate
Fri, 28/01/2022 - 11:49

Tell us what arrived in the post today and from what county if it was not yours

oldmate's picture

I will go first... today I got a Motohead patch. - https://tshirtslayer.com/patch/mot%C3%B6rhead-band-patch-2019

Heavy Metal Chemist's picture

Today something really awesome arrived, a postcard from one of the funniest guys here on TSS: Badamerican1992
I send him a patch as a form of gratitude for his positive and funny contributions to this website. I've laughed my balls off so many times because of his comments and I'm sure that many had the same 😄
Not only did he write me a nice message but he also drew Eddie, a hot chick with a Sodom shirt, and gave me this awesome Devil XXX sticker! 🤘😄🤘 This guy knows what I like 🤘😄🤘
Thanks mate! I really appreciate it 🤘

Chab's picture

I got that same euthanasia sticker from the something in the mail game! You know i slapped it on the nearest handicap sign I could find (@the local grocery)...

Hahahaha 😂 You Rebel! 😜
Soom I will receive the mail game package. The last in line 😅

bad_american1992's picture

That warms my heart hahaha, those are from a very old podcast and I got a stack of them like 10 years ago. A handicap sign is a great place to slap one! hahahah.

oldmate's picture

thats so fucking cool !! he is a good guy !

Right? I thought so too. It is always surprising how a card like this can put a big smile one your face. It really made my day 😄

oldmate's picture

there is a youtuber I like, and he just asks for a postcard if you like his stuff. so I was like yea fucking cool and sent him one. I want postcards to make a come back... remember when cunts used to go over seas they would send you a post card and get back home before you got it ... haha.. good old days !

Aw yeah, they made it! Enjoy Jeff my man and thanks again for Skeletonwitch, it is always great getting surprises in the mail from other collectors, and I make sure that I can return the favor! Have fun with the stickers... I'm stoked that you like them hahaha.

Thane's picture

Fuck yeah Sacred Rite!!

meaningless's picture

omg the sticker is bad ass dude..hahahahahaha

MortalFate's picture
BloodFireDeath's picture

Got an Archgoat Light devouring darkness shirt and an an old Iron Maiden bumper sticker for my car! Cool thread idea

oldmate's picture

thanks man... I taxed the idea from somewhere lol

doctordeath's picture

PAŘÁT MAGAZINE - Issue 103 - https://paratmagazine.com/ some good bands reviews and interesting new bands to listen to!

oldmate's picture

nice I will check some out !!

Hárbarðr's picture

Black Magick SS - The Owls of Winter 7” from Lithuania, and an Iron Maiden shirt from France, amazingly both arrived at the same time!

The rest of the days: just bills :)

oldmate's picture

nice stuff !!! what iron maiden shirt

Hárbarðr's picture

This one!

sfusyron's picture

Bills just kidding some cool prints..

oldmate's picture

What prints did you get ?

sfusyron's picture

King Diamond , Hatebreed plus a few others..

Yesterday (which is today in a parallel universe 🤓) I got the infamous 'Something in the Mail' box. For those who don't know, this is a game where you receive a box full of metal merch 🤘😫🤘 You take some out, and put some back in, write a nice message in the log, and send it out to another TSS member at least 666 km away (and who is participating in the game). It is really a lot of fun to receive the box and go through all the goodies 🤘😄🤘 Especially going through the log was super fun, reading all these nice messages from people here on TSS.

At the moment we are done with the first round, but there will be a second round!! Goregrinder666 (https://tshirtslayer.com/user/goregrinder666) started this game. If you want to participate drop him a message and he will add you to the game.

oldmate's picture

wow I really like this box !!!

It is really a fun game man. You never know when it arrives at your doorstep so it comes as a nice surprise.

oldmate's picture

and its even better if your forgetful like me... i dont track my packages cause i think 99% of them come... I got one today and I had totally forgot about it. lol....

Bayernpirat's picture

I want to be in this game

Write Corpsegrinder666 🤘😄🤘

Bayernpirat's picture

corpsegrinder or goregrinder?

Goregrinder666 .... I had a Hammer Smashed Face so hence my mistake 😂😜
https://tshirtslayer.com/user/goregrinder666

Thane's picture

Nice!! I didn't realize it was still going!

oldmate's picture

today I got a really cool ZZ Top patch from @BornByEvilThread - from Mexico to Australia took about 6 weeks... not to bad

https://tshirtslayer.com/patch/zz-top-large-eliminator-car-shaped-patch-...

egoexmachina's picture

A few days ago I received mail from Doctor Death. Soon I will start two new projects ans of course each jacket will get a TSS patch sewn on.

Bayernpirat's picture

Today I got a new thermometer for my pot still

oldmate's picture

cooking up something nice ?

Djinn's picture

It was yesterday, but I received a vintage darkthrone under a funeral moon hoodie from Poland (nergal)

oldmate's picture

today I got a few patches - Sodom Pokolgép from Heavy Metal Chemist

🤘😄🤘 I hope you like them 🤘😄🤘

Yesterday I got myself the Ninkharsag - Dread March of Solemn Gods white LP of which only 500 are made. Such a killer record! For those into dissection and sacramentum, definitely check this album out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cijd4ty0ocM

oldmate's picture

I got a new Gwar flanno

Thane's picture

A sick Stormkeep back patch!

Got a Doro: Fight BP from Postman Patch! More titties for the collection \m/

I was searching for them titties on your profile, no Doro Boobs to be found 😞 Please show us those damn titties! 🤘😄🤘

Been busy AF lately but they'ze on my page now XP! hahaha

That BP is playboy worthy 🤘😚🤘 Awesome catch man! Quite a rarity, isn't it?

I know ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°) couldn't resist hahaha. It's definitely rare! That's the only example that I can find uploaded here.

oldmate's picture

Got a maggot cave CD :)

Sounds brutal!

oldmate's picture

I got the new Gwar CD and an AthermatH CD - check them out https://aftermathau.bandcamp.com/album/remastermath

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments