TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Till Lindemann (Rammstein) - Solo Projekt

Unjustifiablexi...
Wed, 19/12/2018 - 17:37

I am just curious about opinions on Tills new track cause its pretty damn weird.

The track itself is not even Metal but I thought there's a point sharing this here cause of Till being the frontman of Rammstein. (Feel free to delete if you don't agree Doc!)

Just wanna know some thoughts!

https://youtu.be/0YEZiDtnbdA

quixotic's picture

choose a world war...

quixotic's picture

I'm guessing Mr. Lindemann had a lot of fun knowing, that this will piss off a lot of people

bad_american1992's picture

Musically this was pretty dull. I expected more from a member of Rammstein

Blüdrayne's picture

I mean, Rammstein themselves were never exactly on the forefront of innovation either. They're obviously walking in Ministry's shoes.

meaningless's picture

hm..lol......atm..no idea what to say....seriously..i must think about it ....but im surprised...that for sure.

Unjustifiablexistence's picture

Haha exactly what I was thinking.. Let that one sink in

meaningless's picture

Ok....24h are passed by...i must say: still no idea what to say....lol...no more time needed to spend/spare for this song. I better spend my time for the Jenner albzm i got 2 days ago ...hahaha

Azagthothed's picture

When you hang out too much with russian popstars, you get such product in result.

BuriedUnderAFuckingMoon's picture

As a fan of Rammstein this is my reaction to the song listening through it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0m-3glcmbE

Nater90's picture

It's Till, it will always be something that makes people raise an eyebrow at.

I'm more excited for a New Rammstein release next year instead of his solo stuff.

That's for sure.. Cannot wait to hear some new Rammstein! Extremely curious what direction they are gonna be heading with their sound.. I'm pretty positive they won't disappoint

Nater90's picture

Will be the standard Rammstein format genre wise haha but of course have unique things throughout it. I really like Oomph! also but their latest single didn't impress me much, hoping Rammstein doesn't go down same path of making more of a mainstream sounding song.

HockeyThrashBeer's picture

in his lines hes indirectly ridiculing the rapper he is collabing with here. thats my explanation at least, either way this is pretty odd.

Yeah many people seem to agree with this idea by now! Lindemann is making fun of the rappers lifestyle and messages without him realizing it haha well if that truly were his intentions with that song then it's somewhat genius? Still odd but with a twist to it!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments