TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Thoughts on the NYDM (New York Death Militia)

mayhempunk666
Tue, 14/08/2012 - 10:07

has anyone else heard of these guys or had any experiences with them? For those who may have heard but cant place the name, this is the club/gang/"brotherhood" which Will Rahmer runs. I've been seeing them pop up alot in photo's and video's of recent concerts, tours, and other related festivities lately and im curious if any tss members know anything about them.

From what i can gather from other forums i have dug up on the internet, they are nothing more than a really shitty American version of the various Inner Circles that popped up in Europe through out the 90's. They also seem to have a huge douchebag/jock/gang member mentality towards non members when they are at shows and act like total ass clowns, portraying every negative metalhead stereotype. This is of course what i have found, i dont have an opinion yet because i dont know that much about them.

Any thoughts??

here is a pic of their Insignia that they all wear on their vests

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/70/1b145f420d3f4a138e929f55f...

362,201 items in the gallery, 795,452 comments, and 250 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Why not Join us for free or Login