TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Is there something about the "mobile" interface for this site that annoys you?

doctordeath
Tue, 10/04/2018 - 10:26

Is there something about the "mobile" interface for this site that annoys you?

I personally think the menu navigation really sucks

Nater90's picture

Yes! When I hit TSS it doesn't always update to my activity or \m/ feed I have to open another page and let it figure out it has stuff remaining.

But I don't complain because your a busy man Doc. I appreciate everything you do. Nohomo.

nameless_rites's picture

When youre searching thru someones items and select one, when you go back it'll always return you to page 1. Its a pretty minor qualm and solvable by opening a link in a new tab, but if youre looking for stuff to fix, maybe have it remember what page you were on.

Nater90's picture

Love it. Thanks Doc.

DethronedEmperor23's picture

pictures of items uploaded by users are smaller than ants. otherwise new layout is alot better

ulfheimgard's picture

Hi Doc, i don’t know if this is the correct issue to talk about this, but i can’t upload anything, just appears the “Become a TSS supporter, redirecting to the Patreon.com”, and gets impossible to upload anything. Is there any problem there? (Thank you very much in advance).

578,240 items in the gallery, 883,980 comments, and 667 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments