TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

is there a problem with people posting shoes?

overkill386
Sun, 19/09/2010 - 23:49

so is there a problem? should they be removed?

ultmetal's picture

Shoes are not metal memorabilia. They are just shoes.

I personally dig seeing people's metal collections. Records, CDs, posters, t-shirts, etc. Shoes? Not so much. I guess I just don't get the weird foot fetish people have here.

overkill386's picture

to some people shoes are part of metal memorabilia because its part of there look and to some others they dont care as much of there look aslong as they atleast have a band shirt

Maddolis's picture

To some people, long hair on men is part of the look, but I don't go round posting pictures of my hair.
Just my two cents, though I tend to just ignore the shoes pictures.

nothingmore's picture

why can some people post their shoes and some cant.
i do not get it but nevermind.

Hungry_Mosher's picture

Make a guide line for shoe's !
you may post thrashed shoe's and delete new shoe's :P

ultmetal's picture

Now that's metal! \m/

Rover133's picture

Don't really care if people post shoes. But they should not cry when someone gives it a single flame or if it gets smart ass comments. I was metal back in 78/79 and shoes were not part of the image.

Spyke's picture

Posting a picture of shoes is like posting a picture of your camo pants or gauntlets, they might be cool and part of the look but they're not metal memorabilia, unless they're autographed or have a band name on them, they donโ€™t belong here.

gomilano666's picture

yea unless shoes are some slayer or maiden shoes its kinda just saying HEY LOOK AT ME IM SOO THRASH I GOT VINTAGE WHITE HI TOPS! EXCELLENT! cool if you have em but posting picture of your 89 reeboks is just kinda showing off

gomilano666's picture

yea unless shoes are some slayer or maiden shoes its kinda just saying HEY LOOK AT ME IM SOO THRASH I GOT VINTAGE WHITE HI TOPS! EXCELLENT! cool if you have em but posting picture of your 89 reeboks is just kinda showing off

Snaggletooth's picture

Cheers to that! HAHA I should've held on to mine and cashed in,who would of known,

cambotero's picture

I've got a pair of Vans with Slayer logo over them but dont know if i should upload them.

Vectrex's picture

Its okay because it falls under band merch category

oldmate's picture

That would be OK

Nater90's picture

Legend.

*hands Doc a beer c(__)*

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture
Nater90's picture

Hahahaha, I tip my hat to you sir!

*hands Dan a beer c(__)*

I spend 95% of my time in work boots, I actually learned to drive in them and prefer them over my skate shoes...

calebheney223's picture

what if its like a pair of kill em all vans or some cool metal custom shoes?

bad_american1992's picture

"they should only be uploaded if they are some kind of custom or original shoe with band branding"-Doc

DrkForests's picture

What if it's shoes with metal band patches on them? Or the white hightops that Dead wore in the Candlemass "Bewitched" video, of YouTube fame?!? hah

JJS666's picture

Only if they are Vans or Converse , rock or metal editions.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments