TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Testament VS Overkill

Jonathan666
Sat, 10/02/2024 - 18:02

Inspired by the many replies the "Sodom VS Kreator" thread received, I decided to create this topic too. Which of these USA thrash metal legends is your favorite, and why?

Blade of Tokyo's picture

All the way overkill for me - they just have more energy in my opinion

FarFarNorth's picture

Overkill! Been getting a lot into them recently. So obnoxious (in best way). Love the attitude and urban sass. Found out they're from NJ and the world makes more sense now.

Superfly's picture

Def overkill!! More unique sounding vocals when it comes to thrash! in a good way, not a unique megadeth way haha

Insecurity's picture

overkill. i enjoy more of their songs and albums than i do for testament.

MetalNDN's picture

Testament. Seen them 10 times. Overkill once.

invisible-horizons's picture

Overkill! Feel the Fire and Taking Over mops the floor with any Trstament album.

I love Testament, but in comparison to the other Bay Area Thrash bands like Vio-Lence, Sadus, Forbidden, Heathen, etc., they’re at the bottom of the totem pole.

no karate in pit's picture

overkill but only by a bit

meaningless's picture

Overkill - by far. ....all in all (for me) the better albums, way much energy in Overkill Thrash ..then in Testament Thrash. I like both..dont get me wrong ;-) But Overkill..is by far better then Testament - for me!

AtticusMontgomery's picture

I also like both.

Tina Taem 22's picture

I Love Both Overkill And Testament They’re My Favorite Thrash Metal Bands. Horrorscope And The New Order Are My Favorite Albums That I Liked.

562,269 items in the gallery, 879,343 comments, and 596 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments