TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Sunn O))) merch table prices

lambofgodfan00
Tue, 13/08/2019 - 23:59

Going to be seeing Sunn O))) for the first time ever (psyched so much) and want to know if their stuff is expensive or inexpensive from anybody who's been to a show of theirs.

\m/

whacksabbath's picture

whacksabbath's picture

Odiumediae's picture

I was at that show too, intended to buy a shirt, then I saw the prices. Fuck that shit. Not paying 25€ for a freaking shirt, that's just too much. Where did Dopethrone play? I completely missed that.

Odiumediae's picture

I still think 25 is steep. Other bands also have these costs, but most bands who fill similar venues here in Berlin sell their shirts for 15-20 EUR. The ticket wasn't exactly cheap either, with only two bands, and that's already including Sunn O))). 20 EUR I'd have accepted, but 25 is just to much for my taste.

whacksabbath's picture

Beer was normal rather than hiked up. Same you'd pay in a bar or restaurant.

Odiumediae's picture

Good question, I don't know, but I do know it wasn't considerably more or less expensive than in other venues here in Berlin.

Odiumediae's picture

Correct, so let's say 4,00 EUR per beer (which I'd consider a pretty steep price for beer already), you'd have to buy more than six beers to pay more than 25 EUR. The cups in these venues normally contain 0,4 litres. In this case a shirt would be "worth" – i.e you have to drink – 2,5 litres of beer. That's definitely more than I usually drink in the about four to five hours I stay at metal shows. I get your point, but I'm not convinced ;)

Odiumediae's picture

Now that you mentioned it, that's what I do too.

whacksabbath's picture

Yes. Beers are 3.50 for a 0, 4 if I remember correctly. And 4 euros for a bottled 0,5.

Der Todesking's picture

Last shirts I bought at concerts were between 10,- & 20,- € lately, but I wouldn’t consider 25,- € to be too much! 20 - 25 € is totally acceptable to me - if it’s good quality shirts.

whacksabbath's picture

Yeah, I know... I bought while drunk and then regretted the shit out of it the next day. Dopethrone played at Zukunft am Ostkreuz, supported by High Fighter from Hamburg -- who kicked a similar amount of ass. Great venue, especially the acoustics. Also saw Weedeater there last month.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments