TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Strange Sodom find

Rottenrat
Sat, 06/07/2024 - 13:13

Pretty strange find at my local Flohmarkt. I was looking for Super Nintendo games and came across a stand with patches, vinyl, and old-ass shirts and vests. I couldn't believe my eyes, and this Sodom shirt immediately caught my attention. I bought it from this old, crazy wizard-looking dude for 30 euro bucks. Planning to cut off the sleeves. Is it legit or some bootleg? The tag is blank and pretty wrinkly.

🍻🤘🏻

Jonathan666's picture

Looks like a bootleg from the early 90s, but if you're into vintage then you should be happy!

Rottenrat's picture

Ha, thanks, so the shirt is over 30 years old and the 30 bucks are well worth it?

Superfly's picture

1$ a year!

Rottenrat's picture

Love that!😂 cheers mate!

Superfly's picture

😂

meaningless's picture

hahahahaha...great

schönheit-der-natur's picture

Well, i think there are a lot of people looking for this shirt, since this is pretty damn rare, this might fetch some big bucks.

Rottenrat's picture

Thanks for your information. Well, I don't plan to sell it either way and will wear it till it falls apart 🤘🏻🍻

Beer.Browser's picture

Please don't cut the sleeves on this one. Please buy a modern one to chop. Please q.q

Rottenrat's picture

Hey Mate, no, I will not cut the sleeves. I made up my mind 🤘🏻

Beer.Browser's picture

Glad to hear! You got a crazy shirt at a crazy good price haha. Nice find \m/

Wolfgang Von Poserkilla's picture

Man r u out of your mind? This is 100% authentic and real vintage Sodom - In the Sign of Evil tee! It's amazing that you found it at this price! I wouldn't even wear it if I were you. It's a t-shirt that deserves to be framed!

Rottenrat's picture

Thanks, mate. Now I feel bad for even thinking about getting the sleeves cut. But, as I stated above, I will not. Thanks for chiming in 🤘🏻

RnReiner's picture

This looks like the EMP print from 1990/1991. Definitely legit, congratulations! Where do I find this flea market? ;)

Rottenrat's picture

Thanks so much for your insight. It was at a big flea market in Gelsenkirchen, so basically, it was directly extracted from the source 👀

598,840 items in the gallery, 890,640 comments, and 460 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments