TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Slayer Final Campaign

Godzilla_MetalheadWed, 10/07/2019 - 05:12

This is it! I'm going to get tickets when they go on sale and finally see Slayer for the 2nd and legitimate last time. I'm glad Phil Anselmo is supporting to play some Pantera tunes as well. Who else is hyped?

Event date: 
Saturday, November 30, 2019
Event Country: 
United States
Who is going?
slayerslayer,
Godzilla_Metalhead
Are you attending?

267,199 items in the gallery, 733,032 comments, and 149 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Stunning!
  • Iron Maiden - Killer World Tour - GONE Iron Maiden - World Slavery Tour - GONE Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind (round) - G
  • To each its own right :) Saiva, unknown to me but I'll be sure to check it out!
  • Hmm, allready got the full lenght on vinyl so guess that means I have to buy it again xD
  • Thanks bro, yeah that's a great print...
  • Nice photos!
  • Hello. Would you be interested in selling this ace Frehley patch? Thank you if so?’ Tony
  • Is it just me or is this thing not looking like the way it was meant to be...?
  • Cool front cover artwork !!
  • I was half asleep when I posted this haha
  • Full Flames gia Texas !!!
  • Yeah he did you can see the ink bleed in the black backing
  • Sick as fuck
  • Nice! Thinking of doing something similar one of these days.
  • Killer!
  • Love this. Both your Priest and this crewneck you don't see too often. Thanks for sharing!!
Why not Join us or Login