TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

SLAYER Farewell Tour Leg Five (Third for the U.S.) with Lamb of God, Amon Amarth, and Cannibal Corpse

Godzilla_MetalheadThu, 14/02/2019 - 01:12

I've waited forever to see Slayer on their Final World tour as this will be my first and possibly last time I get the chance to see them.

Great thing is that it would be my 2nd time seeing Cannibal Corpse as I will be seeing them during their headlining set on the Decibel Magazine tour.

I'm looking forward to this awesome experience as I'm also going with one of my parents.

Are you guys seeing Slayer during their next few legs? If so, what do you think of this? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Event date: 
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Event Country: 
United States
Who is going?
slayerslayer,
sfusyron,
Godzilla_Metalhead
Are you attending?

271,296 items in the gallery, 735,718 comments, and 201 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Why not Join us or Login