TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Slayer and Anthrax at Luna Park Sydney .

devil40
Fri, 11/01/2013 - 03:08

Hey all, just wanting to know if any of the Australian members are going to this gig and if so are you interested in a meet up for a drink or two before the show? Let me know as we are flying up to Sydney on the day of the gig. Cheers.

Blüdrayne's picture

wrong side of the fucking country. damnit.

Rotten's picture

I am :) as well as soundwave

devil40's picture

Very good Rotten, hope to see you there.

Rotten's picture

We'll keep in touch - would be cool to meet a someone for here

devil40's picture

Done mate, it would be good to meet up and have a drink before or at the show.

slayerslayer's picture

i was hoping they would do a sideshow in melb. not goin up there to see that one , sorry mate

Evilution E5150's picture

no melbourne show announced for anthrax and slayer can said this is the only side show they are doing

:(

i cant go to soundwave but i wanna see anthrax, i still havent seen them live

devil40's picture

That's why we are heading to Sydney mate as time has not allowed for sidewaves in Melbourne ( bands i like anyway). I am going mainly for Anthrax as they are one of my all time fave bands and i have seen Slayer 14 times before so this is just a Anthrax show for me.

Roar's picture

I had no idea Slayer were doing a side gig other than Soundwave. This is good news - are you saying it's a Slayer + Anthrax gig?! I've had a look at tickets etc and I can only find mention of Slayer...

Rotten's picture

Anthrax were added weeks after the initial sale of the Slayer sideshow. Slayer are only doing one sideshow to make up for cancelling at the last soundwave they played at in Sydney.

devil40's picture

I have been told that the "special guests" are Anthrax and quite a few people going think it is also ( i freakn' hope it is)i have seen one gig flyer on the net that has Anthrax on it. I grabbed my tickets anyway hoping that they are playing.

devil40's picture

Very good, that's the one i have seen.

Rotten's picture

See you all tonight \m/

how'it go guys? im seeing anthrax thursday :)

Rotten's picture

It was a great night - shame Anthrax didnt play for longer though. Caught up with devil40 and FOSS666 from here - great meeting you guys ... Hope you enjoyed the gig too

Rotten's picture

Damn it! Double post

devil40's picture

Hey Rotten, good to meet you mate, it was a good night, Anthrax were great and i even enjoyed Slayer even though original the members get less and less each time they play here. @Evilution, we will be at the Anthrax show on Thurs night so see you there.

devil40's picture

Hey Rotten, good to meet you mate, it was a good night, Anthrax were great and i even enjoyed Slayer even though original the members get less and less each time they play here. @Evilution, we will be at the Anthrax show on Thurs night so see you there.

cool, i got a among the living shirt on and a kutte with a i am the law backpatch if you see me

Rotten's picture

You're lucky cos Anthrax are headlining that show - you'll get the full set.

Rotten's picture

I loved the fact they played Deathrider and it wasn't that slowed down, mid tempo version they were doing of late - it was the proper version from Fistful of Metal ...

578,151 items in the gallery, 883,956 comments, and 665 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments