TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Shows in NYC - Where to find/Looking for?!

meaningless
Sun, 17/11/2019 - 10:52

To all americans here, hope some1 could help me. Is there any kind of 'central'-Homepage where u can take a look what shows/gigs (small/big) are running in New York City, Februar, 2020?

Ill stay in NYC between 22. Feb. 2020 and 29. Feb. 2020. AND RLY WANNA SEE SOME SHOWS there :D
(i just found 1 page so far, which only list 'Opeth' at this time-frame, that cant be all, i hope)

Any tips , any suggestions where i can look for gigs/what is playing? Or maybe you know already fixed gigs in this time-fame? Let me know pls, every kind of tip is welcome!!

....for sure, also tips for Record Stores are welcome..hahahahaha
Thx in advanced :D

MonoWhisper763's picture

Theres nextmosh.com that lists all nyc shows and gets updated very often. Always use that website when I wanna know whats up. In terms of trying to find more local shows and whats happening in the underground, following venue pages like Kingsland, Saint Vitus bar, and BlackThorn 51 on facebook is good to be updated on up coming shows. Theres also this page on instagram @chaoscalendarnyc that updates on underground punk shows

meaningless's picture

thats a pretty nice tip, thx very much!!!!! .....maybe any record-store tip too? :P (just in case)

MonoWhisper763's picture

Yeah I read that part as soon as I finished posted lol. Theres the popular Generation Records in Manhattan. I myself haven't explored that many record shops here in town. So that's as much as I know lol

meaningless's picture

hehe..np, good to know, thx for the tip..ill notice it and try to check it out, when im there :D

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments