TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Is this shirt authentic and not a reproduction?

LSLbeats
Fri, 14/07/2017 - 06:03

just bought this shirt and wanted to know if it is authentic and not just a modern reprint http://imgur.com/a/9Ene4

Der Todesking's picture

I can't see it...

LSLbeats's picture

i added an imgur album, sorry about that

Der Todesking's picture

No problem, I can see it now, but I can't help you sorry!

LSLbeats's picture

no worries g

doomtilldeath's picture

From those pictures, I'd say it is authentic. It has the copyright print and orig. size tag.

LSLbeats's picture

thank you those were my thoughts too. I just got it for a really good price and the condition is next to pristine so i had my doubts. but good looks bro

meaningless's picture

seems legit/authentic..yes...with the tag in it..

LSLbeats's picture

i saw the same shirt with a different tag so i wasn't sure if this was the right one or not. feel like i wasted everyone's time :/

meaningless's picture

dont worry...i dont think any1 is feeling here that u wasted our time..haha..., everything's fine :)

hector.kirkwood@gmail.com's picture

Yes this is an official shirt, my shop used to sell them around 1992 and I think the copyris=ght is Brockum 1992 on the front.

I don't know why people care about the tag on a shirt, not every big company will use the same tag every time, if they can find 10,000 plain shirts from another distributor for $0.04 less each they will use those, it's a business after all.

Der Todesking's picture

Some of these tags have only been produced for a specific amount of time. So if it has a tag that isn't in use anymore since maybe 1991 (as an example), it's sure that the shirt is made in or before 1991.

LSLbeats's picture

thanks for the input man

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments