TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Shipping help from the US to Germany

MrMunster
Wed, 01/06/2022 - 06:03

Hi goils and bois,

I find and bought a shirt from eBay.com but the seller won't ship this to Germany, now my question!
Anybody out there from the States that would send this shirt to me?

Thanks in advance,
MrMunster

Dan's picture

Why does the shipper not want to send it you ? That is weird ? It's not like it is überexpensive.And there's plenty of options.Like DHL, Fedex, UPS etc.

MrMunster's picture

Really no idea, I send items worldwide and it's easy as shitting ... really no plan!!!!

LeBoi's picture

Might it have to do with the EU import fees of recently?

bad_american1992's picture

I think a lot of people are afraid to risk because it's easier for the package to get lost in customs, and 10x harder to get a claim refunded even if you have insurance.

Comella77's picture

True.

Hi Mr. Munster,
I'm happy to help out with this, I've helped a couple TSS members with shipping issues before. Just shoot me a PM and we can get the ball rolling!

Comella77's picture

Very kind of you Bad_american !
I also suggest to the sender to keep the total value of the parcel very low ( 10.00 or 20.00 USD ) on the USPS international shipping form to fill. The lower you set, the lower we pay in terms of customs fees once the stuff arrived here in Europe.

MrMunster's picture

absolutely ... great guy

TSS supporter united!

That is a very good point, I'm glad you brought it up because we don't have those import fees in the USA. Other members who sell internationally, take notes!

Dan's picture

Good to see you are getting help.
Nice !

MrMunster's picture

Yeah, great guys here on TSS!

MrMunster's picture

Shirt is finally here in Germany at my little collection, great service from bad_american1992!! Thanks a lot again!

Prost

Great news! I'm excited to contribute to your mighty Carnivore / Type O Negative gallery \m/

LeBoi's picture

So I had something similar with a guy of the US selling some Weakling tapes. I contacted him over it to ask why and his response was "because i said so slick" and after this he just blocked me without any further info.
So we all can have such a situation but i'm seeing this over a more frequent ratio these days. Why are sellers being this pathetic over selling wares these days?

428,999 items in the gallery, 832,638 comments, and 272 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments