TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Shipping help from Germany to Portugal

dinosaurs_can_fly
Wed, 03/08/2022 - 19:59

Hi!

So I've been looking for the green tribal S Slipknot patch for a while and to my surprise I just found it on Ebay. The problem here is that the seller only ships to Germany, so I'm looking for someone that could send it to me. I'm from Portugal so I think the shipping won't be very high.

If someone could help me I would be very thankful, this patch would look awesome in my battlevest. :)

slayerslayer's picture

did you try to contact the seller? surely its not that difficult for all involved

dinosaurs_can_fly's picture

Hi, no I didn't because the seller has a note that he only specifically ship to Germany, and also because I'm tired of contacting sellers who aren't willing to make a small effort of shipping out for a number of weird reasons... :/

slayerslayer's picture

SO, i decided to message the seller myself to ask if they will post to Portugal , and they replied within 12 hrs .
"New message from: simeis147 (6,651GREEN_STAR Star)
Hey,

yes it´s possible. The tracked shipping charge would come on 7,00 €.

best regards. "

hopeiw's picture

ahhhhhhh... god

Oh, thank you! :) I'll message the seller then and buy from them. I didn't message them because this is like the 15th time I find something that can't be shipped here and all the sellers I asked said it was't possible, so I kinda lost hope in asking ahahah. But thank you!

MrMunster's picture

Have you a link from it? Cheers

Sure, here it is. The seller is selling a lot of patches, you need to select the patch in the box - (Slipknot - Green)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/144258518310?var=443569580869&hash=item21967a4d...

Odradek's picture

If you still need help with the order you can send me a message!

MrMunster already offered his help, but thank you anyways! :)

429,096 items in the gallery, 832,709 comments, and 270 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• One of the few OG pieces of Omen merch around. I wish I owned a shirt with this print.
  • Yeah, this is as thorough as it gets. Got your bases covered and would make Sabbat proud.
  • Thats for the info!
  • I havent seen this one before. Is it a tour shirt?
  • You think Rei is pure but let me tell you, I've seen some doujins that will make your head spin.
  • Impressive!!! I have no words!!!
  • Nope wish there was
  • Thanx for your comment. That chain around Midnight is sewn on.
  • Cool patch..
  • Beautiful!!
  • I will never forget it
  • it was so damn awesome.
  • Kult!!!!
  • Nice shirt..
  • Badass. The bits of yellow on the back adds a nice contrast.
  • Thank you!🤘🏻