TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Several lots of vintage patches

SOAD4.0
Thu, 08/03/2018 - 11:21

This guy has some decent stuff. Figured I'd share a link

https://m.ebay.com/itm/thrash-metal-patches-lot-Exodus-suicidal-tendenci...

bad_american1992's picture

Thanks for linking this, great stuff! Especially Morgoth and Coroner.
Dibs on the Mario game boy games hahaha

Claudandus's picture

Go for it! Superstar Saga is amazing. I don't know how many times I've replayed it.

Nater90's picture

Sod off it's mine!!!! I want to sew it to my kutte and game while bands play!!!

Blüdrayne's picture

I just installed an emulator on my PS Vita, which apparently is an all in one emulator that can play a shitload of games from different platforms. It's very useful to not have to download five different emulators.

Nater90's picture

Sick, I've got a RetroPi for that. Got a regular PSP not tried the Vita yet

Blüdrayne's picture

Don't get the vita, but if you really insist make sure you get the right firmware!
It's a lot better nowadays cost wise that it's been basically jailbreaked though. You can also buy a SD card adapter and skip buying their proprietary cards which are crazy expensive.

Nater90's picture

I've got a USB that removes firmware and let's you play anything. Agreed costly as fuck.

Blüdrayne's picture

My friend just bought one because the face value was cheap, but he got the newer firmware so he's sunk. I lend him my game cards though so at least he doesn't have to splash.
You have something which downgrades the firmwares for PS vitas? Or is that for the PSP?

Nater90's picture

Shattered.

From memory Sony in general wipes firmware whilst its plugged in and play any game.

Claudandus's picture

Cool, personally I prefer it when they sell patches one by one. In these lots there is usually one or two patches I really want, and 5-6 I don't care about.