TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirt Talk

Selling everything

HellMarine1031
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 02:09

It all must go. Check my profile to see what I've got in store for y'all.

If I have t shirts of a band, I more than likely have CDs/casettes/vinyl to go along with it.

I'd like to sell this as package deals with a band's shirt(s) and all the recorded material to go along with it. The following is all on CD unless otherwise noted. Most shirts and hoodies are in medium unless otherwise noted.

Drawn and Quartered shirt + first album and Return of the Black Death - 50$
Slugathor shirt + all but their debut - 40$
Bolzer hoodie + Soma and Aura - 60$
GBK shirt + all full lengths on CD, Drakkar if I remember correctly - 40$
Arghoslent shirts + all full lengths - 50$
Angelcorpse shirt + The Inexorable and final full length - 40$
Spear of Longinus shirts + full discography (Kephera instead of ... and The Swastikalotus and no rehearsal tape) - 120$
diSEMBOWELMENT shirt + compilation that Relapse put out - 40$
Kerasphorous shirt + EP compilation - 30$
Mitochondrion shirts + both full lengths - 80$
Perdition Temple shirt + The Tempter's Victorious - 30$
SadEx Shirt (large!) - 15$
Father Befouled LS, tee shirt (small!) and a lot of their stuff, CD and Vinyl - 60$
Absu shirt (large, very worn and print is faded) + compilation Dark Descent put out - 20$
Ritual Chamber shirt, demo and full length - 40$
Ghoulgotha shirts and both full lengths - 40$
Diocletian shirts + Gesundrian - 40$
Ripping Corpse shirt + Dreaming with the Dead - 40$
Suffocation shirt + Human Waste and Despise the Sun - 40$
Winter shirts + Metal Mind Productions compilation - 60$
Witchrist shirt + The Grand Tormentor - 20$
Acid Bath Hoodie + both full lengths and DVD - 50$
Eyehategod Shirt + second, third, and last full length - 40$
Autopsy shirt + Severed Survival, Mental Funeral, and Acts of the Unspeakable - 40$
Necrovore shirt + Unreleased Evil - 40$
Order from Chaos shirt + compilation of everything on CD - 40$
Infester tee shirt, longsleeve, and "To the Depths... in Degradation" (no booklet), and Darkness Unveiled casette - 150$
Dead Congregation shirt + all full lengths and EP - 60$
Cryptopsy shirts + demo, BMF, NSV, and OWN - 50$
Church of Misery shirt + Master of Brutality, The Second Coming, and Thy Kingdom Scum - 40$
Mystifier hoodie + The World is So Great... - 40$
Antediluvian hoodie + full lengths and demo compilation - 40$

Any tee shirts not listed here that are on my page are 15$. Any hoodies not listed here that are on my page are 25$. Save yourself 635 dollars and buy it all for 1,000$.

I'll have another topic sometime later when I get the rest of my CDs out, there are a couple rare full-lengths and casettes I've got. I know the Konqueror pressing of Epitaph's "Seeming Salvation" and an Infestation (Mike DiSalvo's band before Cryptopsy) demo are among them.

PM me if you have any questions.

HellMarine1031's picture

!!!!!!!! ALSO !!!!!!!!
Shipping is on you. I'll ship anywhere you want, but bear in mind that I'm in the southeastern USA. If you're in Russia or India or Zimbabwe or something, understand that the price of shipping will reflect that.

bad_american1992's picture

Always sad getting rid of a collection : ( keep me updated on the CD's, I'm always looking for those.

HellMarine1031's picture

Will do, hopefully will be able to at least throw pics up of them and do like 5$ a CD or a couple hundred for all together.

HellMarine1031's picture

They're all there, bro, I've got no intention of taking them out the archives either!

Into Glory Ride's picture

Too bad that You are not an athletic twig, haha!
Killer Collection that was it makes the impression. Sad to see it going, man.

HellMarine1031's picture

I was once upon a time, I've been bulking for a while now. I'm trying to get to Bane from Batman's size, haha.

Haha
Good for You, bad for me

HellMarine1031's picture

http://www.ebay.com/usr/ravendarkthemighty

bump, got most things on ebay. still have a shitton of shirts, hoodies, and a few other CDs to put up. go see if you'd like to grab anything.

HellMarine1031's picture

All CDs are sold, SadEx, Order from Chaos shirts, and Mystifier hoodie are sold as well. All shirts are still available for now, get em quick! If it is on my page and isn't these shirts or my Iron Maiden shirts, buy em all together for 445!

Sorry if i overlooked that part, but do you sell LPs aswell?

HellMarine1031's picture

I don't have any to sell, unfortunately. One dude bought literally everything I had that wasn't a shirt. All I have left are shirts and hoodies.

Haha, oh boy... who was it if You don't mind answering?

HellMarine1031's picture

Some gentleman from Pennsylvania. I've got like three hundred CDs I am shipping off to him today, haha.

HellMarine1031's picture

Last call before these go on eBay. I'd much rather do business with you guys here. I'm gonna go get a pizza with my girl, and when I come back I'm going to wash all of them and get them listed on eBay. They'll all be seven day listings. Ones that don't sell will get put into lots as well-proportioned as possible.

I want it all gone! Help me out! If you see a shirt you want, PM me and let me know. I'll let you know if it is still available (most are), we'll work out a deal, and I'll get it sent out ASAP.

HellMarine1031's picture

Alright, sorry it took forever. Some guy from here strung me along for quite a while, saying he was gonna buy all my stuff in one lot. It's finally all on ebay! Go see if y'all can get some good stuff for cheap.

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• No, this version dosent have the sparkle print.
  • Firstly, the shirt is old. As they were only printed in Australia by MIM there’s not many of them, especially in LS.
  • 👌🏻danke
  • That black death backpatch is sick!
  • Yeay love this artwork, the artist very talented you can checkout his other artwork for other band just like CC,death, e
  • Schau mal bei Poser 667. Vielleicht hat er noch welche.
  • wow nice prints man
  • mmm nice
  • Thanks, it was a great show too, the moshing was so intense that one of the floor boards broke lool
  • Ne, nur 2 Shirts
  • Where did you get this, man? This is sick
  • Warning: this dude is a confirmed scammer. Do not buy!!
  • Never Seen the design of the back. It looks cool!
  • where did you get it from also is the print screen printed
  • Hatten die patches bei dir dabei?
  • One of my best finds EVER‼️🔥