TShirtSlayer

Scammer member Exinferiis

George21
Fri, 29/06/2018 - 23:51

Total scumbag!!! He accepted money I've sent him and 6 hours after he was asking for more!! I've sent him the money he asked but on the meantime he had accepted another payment and he sold the shirt to a third party without refunding mu money back. He is sending me message on my private emaul address and saying sorry I'm busy and i will give your money back but money never came

No comments here, why not join us and be the first?

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Thanks! Immigration Canada should start giving me a cut :) I am better than their advertisement campaign :)
  • Do you like the newer Gorgoroth stuff? much more cleanee BM.
  • Its actually from Eerache records.
  • Thanks! Its amazing album. They played this one live here. warm for Mayhem.
  • Now its tough for US people to travel to Canada as well and back...life is getting weird :)
  • I can have a look...do you have any particular one you're looking for?
  • Mate, this is insane
  • Sooooo, you saying there is some deadstock shops...? Have you seen sone TЧРЭ 0 ИЭGДТIVЭ shirts there?
  • For me the best album.To me it seems Infernus put everything out of the closet to get the most rumerous BM musicians tog
  • Seeing your recent uploads and all the shirts you found.. I think I may wanna go to Canada! This is a cool one too..
  • No Morbid Angel??? It's shock to me! I can understand Deicide, but MA... They are blasphemous, but not that much.
  • Great album, great cover art and classic logo is the best!
  • Same thing here, I can guess only separate words, but if I read lyrics and listening at the same time, then I can unders
  • Well, it was a beginning, borders were open, and if someone wanted to move to another country, they did it.
  • Agree. I just bought it cause of the 2009 tag. Hoping its becoming rare :))
  • Thanks! One of my fav from 2017!
Why not Join us or Login