TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Scammer member Exinferiis

George21
Fri, 29/06/2018 - 23:51

Total scumbag!!! He accepted money I've sent him and 6 hours after he was asking for more!! I've sent him the money he asked but on the meantime he had accepted another payment and he sold the shirt to a third party without refunding mu money back. He is sending me message on my private emaul address and saying sorry I'm busy and i will give your money back but money never came

Nater90's picture

What a cunt.

Thanks for the heads up.

George21's picture

Friends and family ONLY with people i know DrDeath.. absolute disgrace of a person he is!!! He had three different payments for the same shirt!!! Thanks very much guys....and don't believe him as he's saying different thing's here and different on private messages , i can prove that with pictures.......

MasterDeath's picture

Then, you'll get your money back for sure. Sending money to friends and family is just stupid, ONLY if you're sending to people you know or to friends & family hah! I'm sure everything will end great and fair, in your cause.

George21's picture

I 've sent him 70€ , then he took 85€ from user playonten and 25 more after that Drdeath that's confirmed even with playonten as we've checked times.
Thanks george

PlayOnTen's picture

Hi everyone - DrDeath asked me to post a comment here. I’m the one who ended up buying the shirt in question. What happened on my end with exinferiis was this: I asked him how much the shirt was & he said someone had offered 70 euro, so I offered 85 euro which he accepted & I sent payment. After I had sent payment he said someone had offered more money & either wanted me to match the new offer or he would refund me and sell to the other person. I was annoyed because we had already settled on a price, so I just told him I’m not going to pay more since we’d already agreed but if he wanted to refund me that’s his decision. Next thing I’d heard was he had sent me the package & gave me tracking. I can’t speak to whether he’s scamming George or not, since I’ve bought a shirt from exinferiis in the past & it went fine, but definitely sorry George has had to deal with this, whatever it is that’s going on!

George21's picture

Thank you PlayonTen, the thing that he didn't tell you was he didn't had offer but payment!! And 25 years now I'm dealing with people i knowthat payment means deal!! Then he accepted second payment from you, and one more after again from me ( you know I'm telling you the truth as I've sent you pictures from paypal and the private messages he sent me.. yesterday night he was writing here( shirt page) that the story is different and on private message he was saying sorry andvi was very busy and i will send your money back.. Almost two days after BTW
No personal with you PlayOnTen as you were the first who told me what happened as i dtill thought that hebposted the shirt to me!!
Thank you very much for everything

exinferiis's picture

George says i took the money and that never happends ! I didn't accept the money i decline your payments €70 eur €25 eur i send images from paypal i decline the payments ! Sorry if i decide not send you tje shirt george but anyways .

George21's picture

DrDeath can you please find me a way to post somehow snapshots from his personal messages? So he can explain to us what is means "sorry i was busy don t worry i will send your money back" ????

exinferiis's picture

This the point you said i took your money and that never happends ! I decline your payments and you can see this in your paypal account ...? You can show anything you want go head ...

George21's picture

DoctorDeath i think you described averything on just two lines.... You have the privilege to read the messages that he sent and received so u know exactly what happened and as far as i know his behaviour in this site was not so legit in the past....
Bye Bye Eduardo i hope you are the last of your kind !!!!!

exinferiis's picture

I never ask you for more money ! In couple mimutes you send 25 euros cause you want

exinferiis's picture

You mad cause i decided not send you this beauty shirt ! Big mouth

George21's picture

Blah blah.... say that to the guys who read your messages about the " beauty " shirt....end of story!! Tomorrow it's my daughter's second birthday and i think i lost too much time with you...but uf you want ,why don't you publish your messages with your reaction about the 25 € and then will speak again!! BTW where are they because they still not back,have they lost their way back to me? Unless i see the snapshots I'm not bothering to speak to you again.. As Drdeath said before, you are a big piece of something!!! Bye bye

568,170 items in the gallery, 880,975 comments, and 551 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Man, I got to see the River Grove, IL stop. I think one of my buddies bands opened the show.
  • Thank you! Took a while but sorted out a decent trade for it
  • Yes it was the peak of amputated vein. An awesome label indeed.
  • thanx dude! such a great split
  • jaha ofan. Men du skrev "cut the sleeves"?
  • Denna släpptes aldrig som longsleeve. Bara som T-shirt.
  • I love it
  • Awesome and Simple. where did you got that patch from?
  • Vafan, longsleeve kulturen är död idag. Att samla på dom är ju förfan som att samla på guld. Klipp de inte :D
  • Wonder if this ever will be seen for sale online.
  • Awesome find!!!
  • Incredible patches in that first photo...
  • Ty 💪😎
  • Killer stuff, don't know how I missed them, thanks a bunch dude🙏🤘
  • Excellent result, great job and tribute to TDB What did you use to paint?
  • Shop: Poser667 - they sell really great stuff