TShirtSlayer

SCAMMER ALERT: Suicidal1984

Minty
Wed, 06/09/2017 - 16:09

Although this guy doesn't have a good rep so far I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt since I really wanted a patch of his but I made sure to be safe about it. Here's the short story.

He wanted to trade so I asked to wait for his patch to arrive first. Then he tells me he needs money now so he will only sell. We agree on registered shipping and I send him the money (not as friends so I can get my money back, which I'm doing now).

Turns out he had an old account that got flagged for scamming, Darkoperillo and Doc made sure to flag his current account as well. I don't think he will be back anytime soon since he hasn't been on since I paid him, but just lookong to inform everyone here.

Here are his 2 accounts
https://tshirtslayer.com/user/suicidal1984
https://tshirtslayer.com/user/darkoperillo
His name (on PayPal) is Diana Perez Garcia and email is dani_perillo@hotmail.com

DoctorDeath

yeah i can confirm its the same user!

Der Todesking

Damn!!

Nater90

Cheers for the post Minty! and Doc to marking his account.

He messaged me about buying a Body Count BP, I was tempted but got so many projects I passed for the time being (Back in March), Glad I didn't probably never would've got it....

Minty

No problem Nater! Happy to hear you didn't fall for one of his scams.

I feel like it's our jobs to expose all these scum bags so I'm just trying to do my part!

Nater90

Indeed!

Yeah for sure, Last thing we want is a bunch of people being out of pocket, Especially some of the crazy prices some stuff goes for...

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

Poll

Do you create your battlejacket all in one time, or over years?
There are 199,186 entries in the gallery and 661,863 comments, and 145 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!